The family as the health producer--when spouses act strategically
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Health Economics.
Volume (Year): 21 (2002)
Issue (Month): 3 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505560
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Clark, Andrew E. & Etilé, Fabrice, 2005.
"Don't Give Up On Me Baby: Spousal Correlation in Smoking Behaviour,"
IZA Discussion Papers
1692, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Clark, Andrew E. & Etile, Fabrice, 2006. "Don't give up on me baby: Spousal correlation in smoking behaviour," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 958-978, September.
- Andrew Clark & Fabrice Etilé, 2003. "Don't Give up on me Baby: Spousal Correlation in Smoking Behaviour," DELTA Working Papers 2003-25, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Luis Ayala & José M. Labeaga & Carolina Navarro, . "housing deprivation and health status: evidence from Spain?," Working Papers 2005-02, FEDEA.
- Munro, Alistair & Bateman, Ian J. & McNally, Tara, 2008. "The family under the microscope: an experiment testing economic models of household choice," MPRA Paper 8974, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- K. Bolin & B. Lindgren & P. Lundborg, 2007.
"Informal and Formal Care among Single-living Elderly in Europe,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
07-031/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- K. Bolin & B. Lindgren & P. Lundborg, 2008. "Informal and formal care among single-living elderly in Europe," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(3), pages 393-409.
- Carolina Navarro & Luis Ayala & José Labeaga, 2010. "Housing deprivation and health status: evidence from Spain," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 38(3), pages 555-582, June.
- Titus J. Galama & Hans van Kippersluis, 2010. "A Theory of Socioeconomic Disparities in Health over the Life Cycle," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 10-079/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Sandra Hofferth & Angela Pinzon, 2011. "Do Nonresidential Fathers’ Financial Support and Contact Improve Children’s Health?," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 32(2), pages 280-295, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.