Demand for coffee in Sweden: The role of prices, preferences and market power
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Food Policy.
Volume (Year): 32 (2007)
Issue (Month): 5-6 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/foodpol
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dixon, Huw D. & Somma, Ernesto, 2003.
"The evolution of consistent conjectures,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 51(4), pages 523-536, August.
- Bresnahan, Timothy F., 1989. "Empirical studies of industries with market power," Handbook of Industrial Organization, in: R. Schmalensee & R. Willig (ed.), Handbook of Industrial Organization, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 17, pages 1011-1057 Elsevier.
- Krivonos, Ekaterina, 2005.
"The impact of coffee market reforms on producer prices and price transmission,"
2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI
19315, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Krivonos, Ekaterina, 2004. "The impact of coffee market reforms on producer prices and price transmission," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3358, The World Bank.
- Corts, Kenneth S., 1998. "Conduct parameters and the measurement of market power," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 88(2), pages 227-250, November.
- Morisset, Jacques, 1998. "Unfair Trade? The Increasing Gap between World and Domestic Prices in Commodity Markets during the Past 25 Years," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 12(3), pages 503-26, September.
- Catherine D. Wolfram, 1999. "Measuring Duopoly Power in the British Electricity Spot Market," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 89(4), pages 805-826, September.
- Sanjib Bhuyan & Rigoberto A. Lopez, 1997. "Oligopoly Power in the Food and Tobacco Industries," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 79(3), pages 1035-1043.
- repec:ltr:wpaper:1994.21 is not listed on IDEAS
- Appelbaum, Elie, 1982. "The estimation of the degree of oligopoly power," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 19(2-3), pages 287-299, August.
- Olekalns, Nilss & Bardsley, Peter, 1996.
"Rational Addiction to Caffeine: An Analysis of Coffee Consumption,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 104(5), pages 1100-1104, October.
- Nilss Olekalns & Peter Bardsley, 1994. "Rational Addiction to Caffeine: an Analysis of Coffee Consumption," Working Papers 1994.21, School of Economics, La Trobe University.
- BETTENDORF, L. & VERBOVEN, Frank, 1998.
"Competition on the Dutch coffee market,"
SESO Working Papers
1998006, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Johansen, Soren, 1988. "Statistical analysis of cointegration vectors," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 12(2-3), pages 231-254.
- L Bettendorf & F Verboven, 2000. "Incomplete transmission of coffee bean prices: evidence from The Netherlands," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 27(1), pages 1-16, March.
- Feuerstein, Switgard, 2002. "Do coffee roasters benefit from high prices of green coffee?," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 89-118, January.
- Lindh, T., 1988.
"The Inconsistency Of Consistent Conjectures: Coming Back To Cournot,"
1988d, Uppsala - Working Paper Series.
- Lindh, Thomas, 1992. "The inconsistency of consistent conjectures : Coming back to Cournot," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 69-90, June.
- Morisset, Jacques, 1997. "Unfair trade? Empirical evidence in world commodity markets over te past 25 years," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1815, The World Bank.
- Friedman, James W. & Mezzetti, Claudio, 2002. "Bounded rationality, dynamic oligopoly, and conjectural variations," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 287-306, November.
- Johansen, Soren, 1995. "Likelihood-Based Inference in Cointegrated Vector Autoregressive Models," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198774501.
- Peter Gibbon, 2005. "The Commodity Question: New Thinking on Old Problems," Human Development Occasional Papers (1992-2007) HDOCPA-2005-13, Human Development Report Office (HDRO), United Nations Development Programme (UNDP).
- Katarina Juselius, 2001. "Unit Roots and the Demand for Cigarettes in Turkey: Pitfalls and Possibilities," Discussion Papers 01-02, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Schollenberg, Linda, 2011. "So how much do you pay for ethical consumption? Estimating the hedonic price for Fair Trade coffee in Sweden," HUI Working Papers 31, HUI Research.
- Dieter Pennerstorfer & Franz Sinabell, 2013. "Spatial Price Differentiation and Regional Market Power. The Case of Food-Retailing in Austria," WIFO Working Papers 458, WIFO.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.