Do coffee roasters benefit from high prices of green coffee?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal International Journal of Industrial Organization.
Volume (Year): 20 (2002)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505551
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Larson, Bruce A., 2002. "Eco-Labels for Credence Attributes: The Case of Shade-Grown Coffee," Research Reports 25215, University of Connecticut, Food Marketing Policy Center.
- Mehta, Aashish & Chavas, Jean-Paul, 2008.
"Responding to the coffee crisis: What can we learn from price dynamics?,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 85(1-2), pages 282-311, February.
- Mehta, Aashish & Chavas, Jean-Paul, 2004. "Responding to the Coffee Crisis: What Can We Learn from Price Dynamics," Staff Paper Series 472, University of Wisconsin, Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Loureiro, Maria L. & Lotade, Justus, 2005. "Do fair trade and eco-labels in coffee wake up the consumer conscience?," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 129-138, April.
- Gomez, Miguel I. & Koerner, Julia, 2009. "Do retail coffee prices increase faster than they fall? Asymmetric price transmission in France, Germany and the United States," Working Papers 55930, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Durevall, Dick, 2007. "Competition in the Swedish coffee market, 1978-2002," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 721-739, August.
- Lloyd, Tim A. & McCorriston, Steve & Morgan, C. Wyn & Weldegebriel, Habtu T., 2007. "Buyer Market Power in UK Food Retailing," Working Papers 46007, Scottish Agricultural College, Land Economy Research Group.
- Durevall, Dick, 2004. "Competition in the Swedish Coffee Market," Working Papers in Economics 134, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Ben Shepherd, 2005. "Market Power in International Commodity Processing Chains: Preliminary Results from the Coffee Market," International Trade 0511013, EconWPA.
- Wim Pelupessy & Rafael D�az, 2008. "Upgrading of Lowland coffee in Central America," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 24(1), pages 119-140.
- Michael S. Webb & Viv B Hall, 2009. "Application Of A Dynamic Panel Data Estimator To Cross-Country Coffee Demand: A Tale Of Two Eras," Journal of Economic Development, Chung-Ang Unviersity, Department of Economics, vol. 34(1), pages 1-17, June.
- Sven Anders, 2008. "Imperfect Competition in German Food Retailing: Evidence from State Level Data," Atlantic Economic Journal, International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 36(4), pages 441-454, December.
- Durevall, Dick, 2005. "Demand for Coffee: The Role of Prices, Preferences and Market Power," Working Papers in Economics 162, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Durevall, Dick, 2007. "Demand for coffee in Sweden: The role of prices, preferences and market power," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(5-6), pages 566-584.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.