Bounded rationality, dynamic oligopoly, and conjectural variations
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization.
Volume (Year): 49 (2002)
Issue (Month): 3 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jebo
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kalai, Ehud & Lehrer, Ehud, 1995. "Subjective games and equilibria," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 123-163.
- BOYER, Marcel & MOREAUX, Michel, .
"Conjectures, rationality and duopoly theory,"
CORE Discussion Papers RP
-517, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Boyer, Marcel & Moreaux, Michel, 1983. "Conjectures, rationality and duopoly theory," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 23-41, March.
- Boyer, M. & Moreaux, M., 1982. "Conjectures, Rationality and Duopoly Theory," Cahiers de recherche, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques 8205, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Kalai, Ehud & Stanford, William, 1985. "Conjectural variations strategies in accelerated cournot games," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 133-152, June.
- Laitner, John, 1980. ""Rational" Duopoly Equilibria," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, MIT Press, vol. 95(4), pages 641-62, December.
- Lindh, Thomas, 1992.
"The inconsistency of consistent conjectures : Coming back to Cournot,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier,
Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 69-90, June.
- Lindh, T., 1988. "The Inconsistency Of Consistent Conjectures: Coming Back To Cournot," Papers, Uppsala - Working Paper Series 1988d, Uppsala - Working Paper Series.
- Morton I. Kamien & Nancy L. Schwartz, 1983. "Conjectural Variations," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 16(2), pages 191-211, May.
- Andrew F. Daughety, 1985. "Reconsidering Cournot: The Cournot Equilibrium is Consistent," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 16(3), pages 368-379, Autumn.
- Bresnahan, Timothy F, 1981. "Duopoly Models with Consistent Conjectures," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, American Economic Association, vol. 71(5), pages 934-45, December.
- Kalai, Ehud & Lehrer, Ehud, 1993.
"Subjective Equilibrium in Repeated Games,"
Econometrica, Econometric Society,
Econometric Society, vol. 61(5), pages 1231-40, September.
- Ehud Kalai & Ehud Lehrer, 1991. "Subjective Equilibrium in Repeated Games," Discussion Papers, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science 981, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Makowski, Louis, 1987. "Are 'Rational Conjectures' Rational?," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(1), pages 35-47, September.
- Martin K. Perry, 1982. "Oligopoly and Consistent Conjectural Variations," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, The RAND Corporation, vol. 13(1), pages 197-205, Spring.
- Shaffer, Sherrill, 2004. "Patterns of competition in banking," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 56(4), pages 287-313.
- FIGUIERES, Charles & TIDBALL, Mabel & JEAN-MARIE, Alain, 2001.
"On the effects of conjectures in a symmetric strategic setting,"
CORE Discussion Papers, UniversitÃ© catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE)
2001038, UniversitÃ© catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Figuieres, Charles & Tidball, Mabel & Jean-Marie, Alain, 2004. "On the effects of conjectures in a symmetric strategic setting," Research in Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 75-102, March.
- FIGUIÈRES, Charles & TIDBALL, Mabel & JEAN-MARIE, Alain, . "On the effects of conjectures in a symmetric strategic setting," CORE Discussion Papers RP -1687, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Julien, Ludovic A., 2009. "Conjectural variations, symmetric equilibria and economic policy," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 26(5), pages 1115-1120, September.
- Victor Tremblay, 2009. "Introduction: Economic Issues in Sports," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer, Springer, vol. 34(1), pages 1-4, February.
- Ludovic A. Julien & Olivier Musy & AurÃ©lien W. Saidi, 2011. "The Stackelberg equilibrium as a consistent conjectural equilibrium," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 31(1), pages 938-949.
- Durevall, Dick, 2007. "Demand for coffee in Sweden: The role of prices, preferences and market power," Food Policy, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 32(5-6), pages 566-584.
- Sherrill Shaffer & Jason F. Shogren, 2008.
"Related Contests: A General Parameterization,"
CAMA Working Papers
2008-27, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Nicolas QuÃ©rou & Mabel Tidball, 2009. "Consistent Conjectures in a Dynamic Model of Non-renewable Resource Management," Working Papers, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier 09-28, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Dec 2009.
- Possajennikov, Alex, 2009. "The evolutionary stability of constant consistent conjectures," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 72(1), pages 21-29, October.
- Jean-Marie, Alain & Tidball, Mabel, 2006. "Adapting behaviors through a learning process," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 60(3), pages 399-422, July.
- Jacco Thijssen, 2003. "Evolution of Conjectures in Cournot Oligopoly," Trinity Economics Papers, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics 200316, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Goddard, Ellen W. & Shank, Benjamin & Panter, Chris & Nilsson, Tomas K.H. & Cash, Sean B., 2007. "Canadian Chicken Industry: Consumer Preferences, Industry Structure and Producer Benefits from Investment in Research and Advertising," Project Report Series, University of Alberta, Department of Resource Economics and Environmental Sociology 52088, University of Alberta, Department of Resource Economics and Environmental Sociology.
- Hovhannisyan, Vardges & Stiegert, Kyle W. & Bozic, Marin, 2013. "On Endogeneity Of Retail Market Power In An Equilibrium Analysis: A Control Function Approach," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C., Agricultural and Applied Economics Association 149830, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Michael Higl, 2003. "Vertikale Kooperation im Oligopol Die Gestaltung der Genossenschaftsorganisation als strategischer Zug," Discussion Paper Series, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics 243, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.