Unfair Trade? The Increasing Gap between World and Domestic Prices in Commodity Markets during the Past 25 Years
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by World Bank Group in its journal World Bank Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 12 (1998)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Oxford University Press, Great Clarendon Street, Oxford OX2 6DP, UK
Phone: (202) 477-1234
Fax: 01865 267 985
Web page: http://wber.oxfordjournals.org/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Moledina, Amyaz A. & Roe, Terry L., 2000. "Exploring The Transmission Of International And Domestic Economic Shocks To U.S. Agriculture," 2000 Annual meeting, July 30-August 2, Tampa, FL 21751, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Dilip Mookherjee & Pranab Bardhan & Masatoshi Tsumagari, 2011. "Middlemen Margins And Globalization," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series WP2011-034, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Pierre Kohler, 2006. "The Economics of Fair Trade: For Whose Benefit? An Investigation into the Limits of Fair Trade as a Development Tool and the Risk of Clean-Washing," IHEID Working Papers 06-2007, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies, revised Oct 2006.
- Kelbore, Zerihun Getachew, 2013. "Transmission of World Food Prices to Domestic Market: The Ethiopian Case," MPRA Paper 49712, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pranab Bardhan, 2006. "Globalization, Inequality, and Poverty," IDB Publications 9126, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Antràs, Pol & Costinot, Arnaud, 2010.
CEPR Discussion Papers
7696, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bardhan, Pranab, 2005.
"Globalization and Rural Poverty,"
Working Paper Series
RP2005/30, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Jayasuriya, Sisira & Kim, Jae H. & Kumar, Parmod, 2007. "International and Internal Market Integration in Indian agriculture: A study of the Indian Rice Market," 106th Seminar, October 25-27, 2007, Montpellier, France 7935, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Calfat, Germán & Flôres, Renato G. Jr., 2002. "Possibilities for consumer government actions to support coffee producers," IOB Discussion Papers 2002.04, Universiteit Antwerpen, Institute of Development Policy and Management (IOB).
- F. T. M. Kilima, 2006. "Are Price Changes in the World Market Transmitted to Markets in Less Developed Countries? A Case Study of Sugar, Cotton, Wheat, and Rice in Tanzania," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp160, IIIS.
- John Baffes & Bruce Gardner, 2003. "The transmission of world commodity prices to domestic markets under policy reforms in developing countries," Journal of Economic Policy Reform, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(3), pages 159-180.
- Ben Shepherd, 2005. "Market Power in International Commodity Processing Chains: Preliminary Results from the Coffee Market," International Trade 0511013, EconWPA.
- Briones, Roehlano M., 2013. "The Structure of Agricultural Trade Industry in Developing Countries," Discussion Papers DP 2013-15, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Kaplinsky, Raphael, 2006. "Revisiting the revisited terms of trade: Will China make a difference?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 34(6), pages 981-995, June.
- Durevall, Dick, 2007. "Demand for coffee in Sweden: The role of prices, preferences and market power," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(5-6), pages 566-584.
- Jorg Mayer & Pilar Fajarnes, 2008.
"Tripling Africa's Primary Exports: What, How, Where?,"
Journal of Development Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(1), pages 80-102.
- Jörg Mayer & Pilar Fajarnes, 2005. "Tripling Africa´S Primary Exports: What? How? Where?," UNCTAD Discussion Papers 180, United Nations Conference on Trade and Development.
- Ana Fernandes & Krishna B. Kumar, 2003. "Inappropriate Technology," Development and Comp Systems 0304003, EconWPA.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.