Subordination of American capital
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Financial Economics.
Volume (Year): 27 (1990)
Issue (Month): 1 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505576
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gary Gorton & Matthias Kahl, 1999.
"Blockholder Identity, Equity Ownership Structures and Hostile Takeovers,"
Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers
99-19, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Gary Gorton & Matthias Kahl, 1999. "Blockholder Identity, Equity Ownership Structures, and Hostile Takeovers," NBER Working Papers 7123, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Steven N. Kaplan, 1993.
"Top Executives, Turnover and Firm Performance in Germany,"
NBER Working Papers
4416, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kaplan, Steven N, 1994. "Top Executives, Turnover, and Firm Performance in Germany," Journal of Law, Economics and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 10(1), pages 142-59, April.
- Steven N Kaplan, 1994. "Top Executives, Turnover and Firm Performance in Germany," CEPR Financial Markets Paper 0045, European Science Foundation Network in Financial Markets, c/o C.E.P.R, 77 Bastwick Street, London EC1V 3PZ.
- Steven Kaplan & Bernadette Minton, 1994. "'Outside' Intervention in Japanese Companies: Its Determinants and Implications for Mangers," NBER Working Papers 4276, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Simon Grant & Stephen King & Ben Polak, 1995.
"Information Externalities, Share-Price Based Incentives and Managerial Behaviour,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
1107, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Grant, Simon & King, Stephen & Polak, Ben, 1996. " Information Externalities, Share-Price Based Incentives and Managerial Behaviour," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 10(1), pages 1-21, March.
- Steiger, Max, 1998. "Institutionelle Investoren und Corporate Governance: Eine empirische Analyse," ZEW Dokumentationen 98-05, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Gary Gorton & Frank A. Schmid, 1996.
"Universal Banking and the Performance of German Firms,"
NBER Working Papers
5453, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gorton, Gary & Schmid, Frank A., 2000. "Universal banking and the performance of German firms," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(1-2), pages 29-80.
- Boris Marinov & Bruce Heiman, 1998. "Company Law and Corporate Governance Renewal in Transition Economies: The Bulgarian Dilemma," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 6(3), pages 231-261, November.
- Fauver, Larry & Fuerst, Michael E., 2006. "Does good corporate governance include employee representation? Evidence from German corporate boards," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 82(3), pages 673-710, December.
- Tim Jenkinson & Alexander Ljungqvist, 1999.
"The Role of Hostile Stakes in German Corporate Governance,"
OFRC Working Papers Series
1999fe02, Oxford Financial Research Centre.
- Jenkinson, Tim & Ljungqvist, Alexander, 2001. "The role of hostile stakes in German corporate governance," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 7(4), pages 397-446, December.
- Tim Jenkinson & Alexander Ljungqvist, 1999. "The Role of Hostile Stakes in German Corporate Governance," Economics Series Working Papers 1999-FE-02, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Sanjay Banerji & Andrew Chen & Sumon Mazumdar, 2002. "Universal Banking Under Bilateral Information Asymmetry," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer, vol. 22(3), pages 169-187, December.
- Gérard Charreaux, 1996. "Vers une théorie du gouvernement des entreprises," Working Papers FARGO 0960501, Université de Bourgogne - Crego EA 7317/Fargo (Research center in Finance,organizational ARchitecture and GOvernance).
- Steven N. Kaplan, 1994. "Top Executive Rewards and Firm Performance: A Comparison of Japan and the U.S," NBER Working Papers 4065, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Samuel, Cherian, 1996. "Stock market and investment : the governance role of the market," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1578, The World Bank.
- Nunnenkamp, Peter, 1995. "The German model of corporate governance: basic features, critical issues, and applicability to transition economies," Kiel Working Papers 713, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Becht, Marco & Boehmer, Ekkehart, 2003.
"Voting control in German corporations,"
International Review of Law and Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 1-29, March.
- Seifert, Bruce & Gonenc, Halit & Wright, Jim, 2005. "The international evidence on performance and equity ownership by insiders, blockholders, and institutions," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 171-191, April.
- Ang, James S. & Constand, Richard L., 1997. "Compensation and performance: the case of Japanese managers and directors," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 7(4), pages 275-304, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.