Voting control in German corporations
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal International Review of Law and Economics.
Volume (Year): 23 (2003)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/irle
Other versions of this item:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- William R. Emmons & Frank A. Schmid, 1998. "Universal banking, control rights, and corporate finance in Germany," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Jul, pages 19-42.
- Jeremy Edwards & Marcus Nibler, 2000. "Corporate governance in Germany: the role of banks and ownership concentration," Economic Policy, CEPR & CES & MSH, vol. 15(31), pages 237-267, October.
- Rafael La Porta & Florencio Lopez-de-Silanes & Andrei Shleifer, 1998.
"Corporate Ownership Around the World,"
Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers
1840, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Julian Franks & Colin Mayer, 2001.
"Ownership and Control of German Corporations,"
OFRC Working Papers Series
2001fe11, Oxford Financial Research Centre.
- William R. Emmons & Frank A. Schmid, 1998. "Universal banking, allocation of control rights, and corporate finance in Germany," Working Papers 1998-001, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- M. Becht & E. Böhmer, 1997. "Transparency of Ownership and Control in Germany," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 1997,91, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- repec:wop:humbsf:1997-91 is not listed on IDEAS
- Marco Becht & Fabrizio Barca, 2001. "The control of corporate Europe," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/13302, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- George J. Benston, 1994. "Universal Banking," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 8(3), pages 121-143, Summer.
- Grundfest, Joseph A., 1990. "Subordination of American capital," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 89-114, September.
- Koeke, J. & Renneboog, L.D.R., 2002. "Does Good Corporate Governance Lead to Stronger Productivity Growth?," Discussion Paper 2002-89, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Kaserer, Christoph & Moldenhauer, Benjamin, 2006.
"Insider ownership and corporate performance: evidence from Germany,"
CEFS Working Paper Series
2005-01, Center for Entrepreneurial and Financial Studies (CEFS), Technische Universität München.
- Christoph Kaserer & Benjamin Moldenhauer, 2008. "Insider ownership and corporate performance: evidence from Germany," Review of Managerial Science, Springer, vol. 2(1), pages 1-35, March.
- Köke, Jens, 2000. "Control transfers in corporate Germany: their frequency, causes and consequences," ZEW Discussion Papers 00-67, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Victoria Krivogorsky & Gary Grudnitski, 2010. "Country-specific institutional effects on ownership: concentration and performance of continental European firms," Journal of Management and Governance, Springer, vol. 14(2), pages 167-193, May.
- Weber, A., 2005.
"An Empirical Analysis of the 2000 Corporate Tax Reform in Germany: Effects on Ownership and Control in Listed Companies,"
Cambridge Working Papers in Economics
0556, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Weber, Anke, 2009. "An empirical analysis of the 2000 corporate tax reform in Germany: Effects on ownership and control in listed companies," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 57-66, March.
- Goergen, M. & Manjon, M.C. & Renneboog, L.D.R., 2004.
"Recent Developments in German Corporate Governance,"
2004-014, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
- Goergen, Marc & Manjon, Miguel C. & Renneboog, Luc, 2008. "Recent developments in German corporate governance," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 175-193, September.
- Goergen, M. & Manjon, M.C. & Renneboog, L.D.R., 2004. "Recent Developments in German Corporate Governance," Discussion Paper 2004-123, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Rabah Amir & Michael Troege, 2011. "On the effects of banks’ equity ownership on credit markets," Annals of Finance, Springer, vol. 7(1), pages 31-52, February.
- Köke, Jens, 2001. "Corporate governance, market discipline, and productivity growth," ZEW Discussion Papers 01-55, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Iuliana Oana MIHAI & Riana Iren RADU, 2012. "The Impact of Diferent Types of Foreign Owners on Firm Performance - Case of Romanian Listed Companies," Risk in Contemporary Economy, "Dunarea de Jos" University of Galati, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, pages 341-346.
- Marc Goergen & Miguel Manjon & Luc Renneboog, 2008. "Is the German system of corporate governance converging towards the Anglo-American model?," Journal of Management and Governance, Springer, vol. 12(1), pages 37-71, March.
- Axel Börsch-Supan & Jens Köke, 2002. "An Applied Econometricians' View of Empirical Corporate Governance Studies," German Economic Review, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 3(3), pages 295-326, 08.
- Achleitner, Ann-Kristin & Kaserer, Christoph & Ampenberger, Markus & Bitsch, Florian, 2009. "The German entrepreneurial index (GEX®): a primer on an ownership-based style index in Germany," CEFS Working Paper Series 2009-13, Center for Entrepreneurial and Financial Studies (CEFS), Technische Universität München.
- Sudi Sudarsanam & Tim Broadhurst, 2012. "Corporate governance convergence in Germany through shareholder activism: Impact of the Deutsche Boerse bid for London Stock Exchange," Journal of Management and Governance, Springer, vol. 16(2), pages 235-268, May.
- Schmid, Thomas & Ampenberger, Markus & Kaserer, Christoph & Achleitner, Ann-Kristin, 2010. "Controlling shareholders and payout policy: do founding families have a special 'taste for dividends'?," CEFS Working Paper Series 2010-01, Center for Entrepreneurial and Financial Studies (CEFS), Technische Universität München.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.