Voting control in German corporations
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles in its series ULB Institutional Repository with number 2013/13312.
Date of creation: 2003
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in: International Review of Law and Economics (2003) v.23,p.1-29
Other versions of this item:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jeremy Edwards & Marcus Nibler, 2000. "Corporate governance in Germany: the role of banks and ownership concentration," Economic Policy, CEPR & CES & MSH, vol. 15(31), pages 237-267, October.
- M. Becht & E. Böhmer, 1997. "Transparency of Ownership and Control in Germany," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 1997,91, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Rafael La Porta & Florencio Lopez-de-Silanes & Andrei Shleifer, 1998.
"Corporate Ownership Around the World,"
Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers
1840, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Julian Franks & Colin Mayer, 2001.
"Ownership and Control of German Corporations,"
OFRC Working Papers Series
2001fe11, Oxford Financial Research Centre.
- Grundfest, Joseph A., 1990. "Subordination of American capital," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 89-114, September.
- William R. Emmons & Frank A. Schmid, 1998. "Universal banking, allocation of control rights, and corporate finance in Germany," Working Papers 1998-001, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Marco Becht & Fabrizio Barca, 2001. "The control of corporate Europe," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/13302, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- William R. Emmons & Frank A. Schmid, 1998. "Universal banking, control rights, and corporate finance in Germany," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Jul, pages 19-42.
- George J. Benston, 1994. "Universal Banking," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 8(3), pages 121-143, Summer.
- repec:wop:humbsf:1997-91 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rabah Amir & Michael Troege, 2011. "On the effects of banks’ equity ownership on credit markets," Annals of Finance, Springer, vol. 7(1), pages 31-52, February.
- Achleitner, Ann-Kristin & Kaserer, Christoph & Ampenberger, Markus & Bitsch, Florian, 2009. "The German entrepreneurial index (GEX®): a primer on an ownership-based style index in Germany," CEFS Working Paper Series 2009-13, Center for Entrepreneurial and Financial Studies (CEFS), Technische Universität München.
- Christoph Kaserer & Benjamin Moldenhauer, 2008.
"Insider ownership and corporate performance: evidence from Germany,"
Review of Managerial Science,
Springer, vol. 2(1), pages 1-35, March.
- Kaserer, Christoph & Moldenhauer, Benjamin, 2006. "Insider ownership and corporate performance: evidence from Germany," CEFS Working Paper Series 2005-01, Center for Entrepreneurial and Financial Studies (CEFS), Technische Universität München.
- Weber, A., 2005.
"An Empirical Analysis of the 2000 Corporate Tax Reform in Germany: Effects on Ownership and Control in Listed Companies,"
Cambridge Working Papers in Economics
0556, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Weber, Anke, 2009. "An empirical analysis of the 2000 corporate tax reform in Germany: Effects on ownership and control in listed companies," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 57-66, March.
- Köke, Jens, 2000. "Control transfers in corporate Germany: their frequency, causes and consequences," ZEW Discussion Papers 00-67, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Goergen, M. & Manjon, M.C. & Renneboog, L.D.R., 2004.
"Recent Developments in German Corporate Governance,"
2004-014, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
- Goergen, Marc & Manjon, Miguel C. & Renneboog, Luc, 2008. "Recent developments in German corporate governance," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 175-193, September.
- Goergen, M. & Manjon, M.C. & Renneboog, L.D.R., 2004. "Recent Developments in German Corporate Governance," Discussion Paper 2004-123, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Koeke, J. & Renneboog, L.D.R., 2002. "Does Good Corporate Governance Lead to Stronger Productivity Growth?," Discussion Paper 2002-89, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Iuliana Oana MIHAI & Riana Iren RADU, 2012. "The Impact of Diferent Types of Foreign Owners on Firm Performance - Case of Romanian Listed Companies," Risk in Contemporary Economy, "Dunarea de Jos" University of Galati, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, pages 341-346.
- Marc Goergen & Miguel Manjon & Luc Renneboog, 2008. "Is the German system of corporate governance converging towards the Anglo-American model?," Journal of Management and Governance, Springer, vol. 12(1), pages 37-71, March.
- Schmid, Thomas & Ampenberger, Markus & Kaserer, Christoph & Achleitner, Ann-Kristin, 2010. "Controlling shareholders and payout policy: do founding families have a special 'taste for dividends'?," CEFS Working Paper Series 2010-01, Center for Entrepreneurial and Financial Studies (CEFS), Technische Universität München.
- Sudi Sudarsanam & Tim Broadhurst, 2012. "Corporate governance convergence in Germany through shareholder activism: Impact of the Deutsche Boerse bid for London Stock Exchange," Journal of Management and Governance, Springer, vol. 16(2), pages 235-268, May.
- Axel Börsch-Supan & Jens Köke, 2002. "An Applied Econometricians' View of Empirical Corporate Governance Studies," German Economic Review, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 3(3), pages 295-326, 08.
- Köke, Jens, 2001. "Corporate governance, market discipline, and productivity growth," ZEW Discussion Papers 01-55, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Victoria Krivogorsky & Gary Grudnitski, 2010. "Country-specific institutional effects on ownership: concentration and performance of continental European firms," Journal of Management and Governance, Springer, vol. 14(2), pages 167-193, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Benoit Pauwels).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.