Nonparametric Adaptive Learning with Feedback
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 82 (1998)
Issue (Month): 1 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kuan, Chung-Ming & White, Halbert, 1994. "Adaptive Learning with Nonlinear Dynamics Driven by Dependent Processes," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 62(5), pages 1087-1114, September.
- V. Crawford, 2010.
"Adaptive Dynamics in Coordination Games,"
Levine's Working Paper Archive
404, David K. Levine.
- Shwartz, Adam & Berman, Nadav, 1989. "Abstract stochastic approximations and applications," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 133-149, March.
- Marcet, Albert & Sargent, Thomas J., 1989. "Convergence of least squares learning mechanisms in self-referential linear stochastic models," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 337-368, August.
- Fudenberg Drew & Kreps David M., 1993.
"Learning Mixed Equilibria,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 320-367, July.
- Evans, George W & Honkapohja, Seppo, 1995. "Local Convergence of Recursive Learning to Steady States and Cycles in Stochastic Nonlinear Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 63(1), pages 195-206, January.
- Bray, Margaret M & Savin, Nathan E, 1986. "Rational Expectations Equilibria, Learning, and Model Specification," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 54(5), pages 1129-60, September.
- Fourgeaud, Claude & Gourieroux, Christian & Pradel, Jacqueline, 1986.
"Learning Procedures and Convergence to Rationality,"
Econometric Society, vol. 54(4), pages 845-68, July.
- J. Robinson, 1969. "An Iterative Method of Solving a Game," Levine's Working Paper Archive 422, David K. Levine.
- Hansen, Lars Peter, 1982. "Large Sample Properties of Generalized Method of Moments Estimators," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(4), pages 1029-54, July.
- Woodford, Michael, 1990. "Learning to Believe in Sunspots," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 58(2), pages 277-307, March.
- Chen Xiaohong & White Halbert, 2002.
"Asymptotic Properties of Some Projection-based Robbins-Monro Procedures in a Hilbert Space,"
Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics,
De Gruyter, vol. 6(1), pages 1-55, April.
- Chen, Xiaohong & White, Halbert, 2002. "Asymptotic Properties of Some Projection-based Robbins-Monro Procedures in a Hilbert Space," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt4z4380t7, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- Guidolin, Massimo & Timmermann, Allan, 2007.
"Properties of equilibrium asset prices under alternative learning schemes,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 161-217, January.
- Massimo Guidolin & Allan Timmerman, 2005. "Properties of equilibrium asset prices under alternative learning schemes," Working Papers 2005-009, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Kenneth Kasa, 2007.
"Learning and Model Validation,"
2007 Meeting Papers
548, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Sergio Pastorello & Valentin Patilea & Éric Renault, 2003.
"Iterative and Recursive Estimation in Structural Non-Adaptive Models,"
CIRANO Working Papers
- Pastorello, Sergio & Patilea, Valentin & Renault, Eric, 2003. "Iterative and Recursive Estimation in Structural Nonadaptive Models," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 21(4), pages 449-82, October.
- White, Halbert & Pettenuzzo, Davide, 2014.
"Granger causality, exogeneity, cointegration, and economic policy analysis,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 178(P2), pages 316-330.
- Davide Pettenuzzo & Halbert White, 2010. "Granger Causality, Exogeneity, Cointegration, and Economic Policy Analysis," Working Papers 36, Brandeis University, Department of Economics and International Businesss School.
- Dennis Kristensen & Bernard Salanié, 2010.
"Higher Order Improvements for Approximate Estimators,"
CAM Working Papers
2010-04, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Applied Microeconometrics.
- Dennis Kristensen & Bernard Salanie, 2010. "Higher Order Improvements for Approximate Estimators," Discussion Papers 0910-15, Columbia University, Department of Economics.
- Felipe Perez, 1997.
"Private Experience in Adaptive Learning Models,"
Levine's Working Paper Archive
1403, David K. Levine.
- Wenzelburger, Jan, 2006. "Learning in linear models with expectational leads," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(7-8), pages 854-884, November.
- Peter Woehrmann & Willi Semmler & Martin Lettau, . "Nonparametric Estimation of the Time-varying Sharpe Ratio in Dynamic Asset Pricing Models," IEW - Working Papers 225, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- repec:wyi:journl:002122 is not listed on IDEAS
- Blake LeBaron, 2013. "Heterogeneous Agents and Long Horizon Features of Asset Prices," Working Papers 63, Brandeis University, Department of Economics and International Businesss School, revised Sep 2013.
- Wenzelburger, Jan, 2004. "Learning to predict rationally when beliefs are heterogeneous," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 28(10), pages 2075-2104, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.