On a Market for Coalitions with Indivisible Agents and Lotteries
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 77 (1997)
Issue (Month): 1 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Garratt, Rod & Qin, Cheng-Zhong, 1996. "Cores and Competitive Equilibria with Indivisibilities and Lotteries," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 68(2), pages 531-543, February.
- Shapley, Lloyd S. & Shubik, Martin, 1969. "On market games," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 9-25, June.
- Rod Garratt, 2010.
"Decentralizing Lottery Allocations in Markets With Indivisible Commodities,"
Levine's Working Paper Archive
2087, David K. Levine.
- Garratt, Rod, 1995. "Decentralizing Lottery Allocations in Markets with Indivisible Commodities," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 5(2), pages 295-313, March.
- Hart, Sergiu, 1982. "The number of commodities required to represent a market game," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 163-169, June.
- Qin Cheng-Zhong, 1993. "The Inner Core and the Strictly Inhibitive Set," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 59(1), pages 96-106, February.
- Wooders, Myrna Holtz, 1994. "Equivalence of Games and Markets," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 62(5), pages 1141-60, September.
- Sharkey, W W, 1979. "Existence of a Core When There Are Increasing Returns," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 47(4), pages 869-76, July.
- Alexander Kovalenkov & Myrna H. Wooders, 2000.
"Epsilon cores of games and economies with limited side payments,"
mwooders-00-02, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Kovalenkov, A. & Holtz Wooders, M., 1997. "Epsilon Cores of Games and Economies With Limited Side Payments," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 392.97, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Alexander Kovalenkovy & Wooders, Myrna Holtz, 1999. "Epsilon cores of games and economies with limited side payments," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 536, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Alexander Kovalenkov & Myrna Holtz Wooders, 1997. "Epsilon cores of games and economies with limited side payments," Working Papers mwooders-98-03, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Alexander Kovalenkov & Myrna Holtz Wooders, 1997. "An explicit bound on e for non-emptiness of the e-core of an arbitrary game with side payments," Working Papers mwooders-98-05, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Bejan, Camelia & Gómez, Juan Camilo, 2012. "A market interpretation of the proportional extended core," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 117(3), pages 636-638.
- Myrna Wooders & Alexander Kovalenkov, 2001.
"Epsilon cores of games with limited side payments Nonemptiness and equal treatment,"
AccessEcon, vol. 28(5), pages A0.
- Kovalenkov, Alexander & Wooders, Myrna Holtz, 2001. "Epsilon Cores of Games with Limited Side Payments: Nonemptiness and Equal Treatment," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 193-218, August.
- Jinpeng Ma & Fusheng Nie, 2002. "Walrasian Equilibrium in an Exchange Economy with Indivisibilities," Departmental Working Papers 200207, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.