Fee versus royalty licensing in a differentiated Cournot duopoly
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economics and Business.
Volume (Year): 54 (2002)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconbus
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Wang, X Henry & Yang, Bill Z, 1999. "On Licensing under Bertrand Competition," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 38(2), pages 106-19, June.
- Bulow, Jeremy I & Geanakoplos, John D & Klemperer, Paul D, 1985. "Multimarket Oligopoly: Strategic Substitutes and Complements," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 93(3), pages 488-511, June.
- Kamien, Morton I & Tauman, Yair, 1986. "Fees versus Royalties and the Private Value of a Patent," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 101(3), pages 471-91, August.
- Gallini, Nancy T, 1984. "Deterrence by Market Sharing: A Strategic Incentive for Licensing," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 74(5), pages 931-41, December.
- Kenneth Arrow, 1962. "Economic Welfare and the Allocation of Resources for Invention," NBER Chapters, in: The Rate and Direction of Inventive Activity: Economic and Social Factors, pages 609-626 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kamien, Morton I., 1992. "Patent licensing," Handbook of Game Theory with Economic Applications, in: R.J. Aumann & S. Hart (ed.), Handbook of Game Theory with Economic Applications, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 11, pages 331-354 Elsevier.
- Wang, X. Henry, 1998. "Fee versus royalty licensing in a Cournot duopoly model," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 60(1), pages 55-62, July.
- Sen, Debapriya & Tauman, Yair, 2007.
"General licensing schemes for a cost-reducing innovation,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 59(1), pages 163-186, April.
- Debapriya Sen & Yair Tauman, 2002. "General licensing schemes for a cost-reducing innovation," Department of Economics Working Papers 02-03, Stony Brook University, Department of Economics.
- Cantor Vargas, Natalia & Herrera Saavedra, Juan Pablo & Campo Robledo, Jacobo & Lis-Gutiérrez, Jenny-Paola, 2013.
"Una propuesta metodológica de discriminación de segundo grado: el caso de tarifas multiclase para el registro marcario en Colombia durante el año 2012
[A methodological proposal for second-degre," MPRA Paper 46271, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Juan Pablo Herrera Saavedra & Jacobo Campo Robledo & Natalia Cantor Vargas & Jenny-Paola Lis-Gutiérrez, 2013. "Una propuesta metodológica de discriminación de segundo grado: el caso de tarifas multiclase para el registro marcario en Colombia durante el año 2012," ESTUDIOS ECONÃMICOS SIC 010746, SUPERINTENDENCIA DE INDUSTRIA Y COMERCIO.
- Li, Changying & Geng, Xiaoyan, 2008. "Licensing to a durable-good monopoly," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 876-884, September.
- Bouguezzi, Fehmi & EL ELJ, Moez, 2009.
"Vertical Integration and Patent Licensing in Upstream and Downstream Markets,"
22212, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fehmi Bouguezzi & Moez El Elj, 2010. "Vertical Integration and Patent Licensing in Upstream and Downstream Markets," Journal of Advanced Research in Management, ASERS Publishing, vol. 0(1), pages 4-17, June.
- BHATTACHARYA, Sudipto & D’ASPREMONT, Claude & GURIEV, Sergei & SEN, Debapriya, 2012. "Cooperation in R&D: patenting, licensing and contracting," CORE Discussion Papers 2012055, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Arijit Mukherjee & Yingyi Tsai, 2013. "Technology licensing under optimal tax policy," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 108(3), pages 231-247, April.
- Rickard, Bradley J. & Richards, Timothy J. & Yan, Jubo, 2013. "University Licensing of Patents for Varietal Innovations in Agriculture," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 150204, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Arijit Mukherjee, . "Technology licensing under convex costs," Discussion Papers 10/05, University of Nottingham, School of Economics.
- Nisvan Erkal & Deborah Minehart, 2007.
"Optimal Sharing Strategies in Dynamic Games of Research and Development,"
EAG Discussions Papers
200707, Department of Justice, Antitrust Division.
- Nisvan Erkal & Deborah Minehart, 2008. "Optimal Sharing Strategies in Dynamic Games of Research and Development," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 1038, The University of Melbourne.
- Nisvan Erkal & Deborah Minehart, 2008. "Optimal Sharing Strategies in Dynamic Games of Research and Development," EAG Discussions Papers 200806, Department of Justice, Antitrust Division.
- Sen, Debapriya, 2005. "On the coexistence of different licensing schemes," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 393-413.
- Arijit Mukherjee, .
"Licensing a new product: Fee vs. royalty licensing with unionized labor market,"
07/03, University of Nottingham, School of Economics.
- Mukherjee, Arijit, 2010. "Licensing a new product: Fee vs. royalty licensing with unionized labor market," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 735-742, August.
- Wang, Kuang-Cheng Andy & Liang, Wen-Jung & Chou, Pin-Shu, 2013. "Patent licensing under cost asymmetry among firms," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 297-307.
- Nisvan Erkal, 2005.
"Optimal Licensing Policy in Differentiated Industries,"
The Economic Record,
The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 81(252), pages 51-60, 03.
- Nisvan Erkal, 2004. "Optimal Licensing Policy in Differentiated Industries," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 894, The University of Melbourne.
- Sen, Debapriya, 2005. "Fee versus royalty reconsidered," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 141-147, October.
- Bouguezzi, Fehmi, 2010. "Technology transfer in a linear city with symmetric locations," MPRA Paper 21055, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lemarié, S., 2005. "Vertical integration and the licensing of innovation with a fixed fee or a royalty," Working Papers 200517, Grenoble Applied Economics Laboratory (GAEL).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.