Stochastic cascades, credit contagion, and large portfolio losses
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization.
Volume (Year): 63 (2007)
Issue (Month): 1 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jebo
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Edward L. Glaeser & Bruce Sacerdote & Jose A. Scheinkman, 1995.
"Crime and Social Interactions,"
NBER Working Papers
5026, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Edward E. Glaeser & Bruce Sacerdote & Jose A. Scheinkman, 1995. "Crime and Social Interactions," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1738, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Giesecke, Kay & Weber, Stefan, 2004. "Cyclical correlations, credit contagion, and portfolio losses," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 28(12), pages 3009-3036, December.
- repec:hoo:wpaper:e-95-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Amir Dembo & Jean-Dominique Deuschel & Darrell Duffie, 2004.
"Large portfolio losses,"
Finance and Stochastics,
Springer, vol. 8(1), pages 3-16, January.
- Andrew Caplin & John Leahy, 1997.
"Aggregation and Optimization with State-Dependent Pricing,"
Econometric Society, vol. 65(3), pages 601-626, May.
- Caplin, A. & Leahy, J., 1992. "Aggregation and Optimization with State-Dependent Pricing," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1595, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Caplin, A. & Leahy, J., 1992. "Aggregation and Optimization with State-Dependent Pricing," Discussion Papers 1992_15, Columbia University, Department of Economics.
- Caballero, Ricardo J & Engel, Eduardo M R A, 1991.
"Dynamic (S, s) Economies,"
Econometric Society, vol. 59(6), pages 1659-86, November.
- Robert A. Jarrow, 2001. "Counterparty Risk and the Pricing of Defaultable Securities," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 56(5), pages 1765-1799, October.
- Cooper, Russell, 1994. "Equilibrium Selection in Imperfectly Competitive Economies with Multiple Equilibria," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 104(426), pages 1106-22, September.
- Egloff, Daniel & Leippold, Markus & Vanini, Paolo, 2007. "A simple model of credit contagion," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(8), pages 2475-2492, August.
- Willmot, Gordon E., 1997. "On the relationship between bounds on the tails of compound distributions," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 95-103, April.
- Caplin, Andrew S, 1985. "The Variability of Aggregate Demand with (S, s) Inventory Policies," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 53(6), pages 1395-1409, November.
- Embrechts, Paul & Goldie, Charles M., 1982. "On convolution tails," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 263-278, September.
- Kartik Anand & Prasanna Gai & Sujit Kapadia & Simon Brennan & Matthew Willison, 2011.
"A Network Model of Financial System Resilience,"
SFB 649 Discussion Papers
SFB649DP2011-051, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Paolo Dai Pra & Wolfgang J. Runggaldier & Elena Sartori & Marco Tolotti, 2007. "Large portfolio losses: A dynamic contagion model," Papers 0704.1348, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2009.
- Tom Fischer, 2010. "No-arbitrage pricing under cross-ownership," Papers 1005.0768, arXiv.org.
- Horst, Ulrich, 2010.
"Dynamic systems of social interactions,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 73(2), pages 158-170, February.
- Stefania Vitali & Stefano Battiston & Mauro Gallegati, . "Financial fragility and distress propagation in a network of regions," Working Papers ETH-RC-12-016, ETH Zurich, Chair of Systems Design.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.