Credit contagion and aggregate losses
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control.
Volume (Year): 30 (2006)
Issue (Month): 5 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jedc
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Michael B. Gordy, 2002.
"A risk-factor model foundation for ratings-based bank capital rules,"
Finance and Economics Discussion Series
2002-55, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Gordy, Michael B., 2003. "A risk-factor model foundation for ratings-based bank capital rules," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 199-232, July.
- Jarrow, Robert A & Turnbull, Stuart M, 1995. " Pricing Derivatives on Financial Securities Subject to Credit Risk," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 50(1), pages 53-85, March.
- Giesecke, Kay, 2004. "Correlated default with incomplete information," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 28(7), pages 1521-1545, July.
- Robert A. Jarrow, 2001. "Counterparty Risk and the Pricing of Defaultable Securities," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 56(5), pages 1765-1799, October.
- Jarrow, Robert A & Lando, David & Turnbull, Stuart M, 1997. "A Markov Model for the Term Structure of Credit Risk Spreads," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 10(2), pages 481-523.
- Duffie, Darrell & Singleton, Kenneth J, 1999. "Modeling Term Structures of Defaultable Bonds," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 12(4), pages 687-720.
- Lucas, Andre & Klaassen, Pieter & Spreij, Peter & Straetmans, Stefan, 2001.
"An analytic approach to credit risk of large corporate bond and loan portfolios,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 25(9), pages 1635-1664, September.
- Lucas, André & Klaassen, Pieter & Spreij, Peter, 1999. "An analytic approach to credit risk of large corporate bond and loan portfolios," Serie Research Memoranda 0018, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Frey, Rudiger & McNeil, Alexander J., 2002. "VaR and expected shortfall in portfolios of dependent credit risks: Conceptual and practical insights," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 26(7), pages 1317-1334, July.
- Giesecke, Kay & Weber, Stefan, 2004. "Cyclical correlations, credit contagion, and portfolio losses," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 28(12), pages 3009-3036, December.
- Henriet, F. & Hallegatte, S. & Tabourier, L., 2011.
"Firm-Network Characteristics and Economic Robustness to Natural Disasters,"
355, Banque de France.
- Henriet, Fanny & Hallegatte, Stéphane & Tabourier, Lionel, 2012. "Firm-network characteristics and economic robustness to natural disasters," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 150-167.
- Wozabal, David & Hochreiter, Ronald, 2012.
"A coupled Markov chain approach to credit risk modeling,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 403-415.
- David Wozabal & Ronald Hochreiter, 2009. "A Coupled Markov Chain Approach to Credit Risk Modeling," Papers 0911.3802, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2014.
- Herbertsson, Alexander & Rootzén, Holger, 2007. "Pricing k-th-to-default Swaps under Default Contagion: The Matrix-Analytic Approach," Working Papers in Economics 269, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Konstantinos Spiliopoulos, 2014. "Systemic Risk and Default Clustering for Large Financial Systems," Papers 1402.5352, arXiv.org.
- Anand, Kartik & Gai, Prasanna & Marsili, Matteo, 2012.
"Rollover risk, network structure and systemic financial crises,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 36(8), pages 1088-1100.
- Kartik Anand & Prasanna Gai & Matteo Marsili, 2011. "Rollover risk, network structure and systemic financial crises," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2011-052, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Gagliardini, Patrick & Gouriéroux, Christian, 2013. "Correlated risks vs contagion in stochastic transition models," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 37(11), pages 2241-2269.
- Herbertsson, Alexander, 2007. "Modelling Default Contagion Using Multivariate Phase-Type Distributions," Working Papers in Economics 271, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- I. Onur Filiz & Xin Guo & Jason Morton & Bernd Sturmfels, 2008. "Graphical models for correlated defaults," Papers 0809.1393, arXiv.org.
- Frey, Rüdiger & Backhaus, Jochen, 2010. "Dynamic hedging of synthetic CDO tranches with spread risk and default contagion," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 710-724, April.
- Xu, Ruxing & Li, Shenghong, 2010. "Belief updating, debt pricing and financial decisions under asymmetric information," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 123-137, June.
- Fred E. Benth & Geir Dahl & Carlo Mannino, 2010. "Computing optimal recovery policies for financial markets," DIS Technical Reports 2010-20, Department of Computer, Control and Management Engineering, Universita' degli Studi di Roma "La Sapienza".
- Dan Ladley, 2010.
"Contagion and risk-sharing on the inter-bank market,"
Discussion Papers in Economics
11/10, Department of Economics, University of Leicester, revised Jan 2013.
- Ladley, Daniel, 2013. "Contagion and risk-sharing on the inter-bank market," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 37(7), pages 1384-1400.
- Dan Ladley, 2010. "An economic model of contagion in interbank lending markets," Discussion Papers in Economics 11/06, Department of Economics, University of Leicester, revised Dec 2010.
- Bastos, Rafael & Pindado, Julio, 2013. "Trade credit during a financial crisis: A panel data analysis," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(5), pages 614-620.
- Herbertsson, Alexander, 2007. "Pricing Synthetic CDO Tranches in a Model with Default Contagion Using the Matrix-Analytic Approach," Working Papers in Economics 270, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Alexander Herbertsson, 2011. "Modelling default contagion using multivariate phase-type distributions," Review of Derivatives Research, Springer, vol. 14(1), pages 1-36, April.
- Egloff, Daniel & Leippold, Markus & Vanini, Paolo, 2007. "A simple model of credit contagion," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(8), pages 2475-2492, August.
- Golbeck, Steven & Linetsky, Vadim, 2013. "Asset financing with credit risk," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 43-59.
- Tao Peng, 2010. "Portfolio Credit Risk Modelling and CDO Pricing - Analytics and Implied Trees from CDO Tranches," PhD Thesis, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney, number 8.
- Fernandes, Guilherme Barreto & Artes , Rinaldo, 2013. "Spatial correlation in credit risk and its improvement in credit scoring," Insper Working Papers wpe_321, Insper Working Paper, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.
- David E Allen & R.R Boffey & R. J. Powell, 2011. "Survival of the fittest: contagion as a determinant of Canadian and Australian bank risk," Working papers 2011-03, Edith Cowan University, School of Business.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.