Credit contagion and aggregate losses
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control.
Volume (Year): 30 (2006)
Issue (Month): 5 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jedc
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Duffie, Darrell & Singleton, Kenneth J, 1999. "Modeling Term Structures of Defaultable Bonds," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 12(4), pages 687-720.
- Frey, Rudiger & McNeil, Alexander J., 2002. "VaR and expected shortfall in portfolios of dependent credit risks: Conceptual and practical insights," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 26(7), pages 1317-1334, July.
- Jarrow, Robert A & Turnbull, Stuart M, 1995. " Pricing Derivatives on Financial Securities Subject to Credit Risk," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 50(1), pages 53-85, March.
- Robert A. Jarrow, 2001. "Counterparty Risk and the Pricing of Defaultable Securities," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 56(5), pages 1765-1799, October.
- Giesecke, Kay & Weber, Stefan, 2004. "Cyclical correlations, credit contagion, and portfolio losses," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 28(12), pages 3009-3036, December.
- Lucas, Andre & Klaassen, Pieter & Spreij, Peter & Straetmans, Stefan, 2001.
"An analytic approach to credit risk of large corporate bond and loan portfolios,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 25(9), pages 1635-1664, September.
- Lucas, Andr‚ & Klaassen, Pieter & Spreij, Peter, 1999. "An analytic approach to credit risk of large corporate bond and loan portfolios," Serie Research Memoranda 0018, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Giesecke, Kay, 2004. "Correlated default with incomplete information," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 28(7), pages 1521-1545, July.
- Gordy, Michael B., 2003.
"A risk-factor model foundation for ratings-based bank capital rules,"
Journal of Financial Intermediation,
Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 199-232, July.
- Michael B. Gordy, 2002. "A risk-factor model foundation for ratings-based bank capital rules," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2002-55, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Jarrow, Robert A & Lando, David & Turnbull, Stuart M, 1997. "A Markov Model for the Term Structure of Credit Risk Spreads," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 10(2), pages 481-523.
- David E Allen & R.R Boffey & R. J. Powell, 2011. "Survival of the fittest: contagion as a determinant of Canadian and Australian bank risk," Working papers 2011-03, Edith Cowan University, School of Business.
- Henriet, F. & Hallegatte, S. & Tabourier, L., 2011.
"Firm-Network Characteristics and Economic Robustness to Natural Disasters,"
355, Banque de France.
- Henriet, Fanny & Hallegatte, Stéphane & Tabourier, Lionel, 2012. "Firm-network characteristics and economic robustness to natural disasters," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 150-167.
- Ladley, Daniel, 2013.
"Contagion and risk-sharing on the inter-bank market,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 37(7), pages 1384-1400.
- Dan Ladley, 2010. "Contagion and risk-sharing on the inter-bank market," Discussion Papers in Economics 11/10, Department of Economics, University of Leicester, revised Jan 2013.
- Kartik Anand & Prasanna Gai & Matteo Marsili, 2011.
"Rollover risk, network structure and systemic financial crises,"
SFB 649 Discussion Papers
SFB649DP2011-052, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Anand, Kartik & Gai, Prasanna & Marsili, Matteo, 2012. "Rollover risk, network structure and systemic financial crises," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 36(8), pages 1088-1100.
- Bastos, Rafael & Pindado, Julio, 2013. "Trade credit during a financial crisis: A panel data analysis," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(5), pages 614-620.
- Wozabal, David & Hochreiter, Ronald, 2012.
"A coupled Markov chain approach to credit risk modeling,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 403-415.
- David Wozabal & Ronald Hochreiter, 2009. "A Coupled Markov Chain Approach to Credit Risk Modeling," Papers 0911.3802, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2014.
- Fernandes, Guilherme Barreto & Artes , Rinaldo, 2013. "Spatial correlation in credit risk and its improvement in credit scoring," Insper Working Papers wpe_321, Insper Working Paper, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.
- Herbertsson, Alexander & Rootzén, Holger, 2007. "Pricing k-th-to-default Swaps under Default Contagion: The Matrix-Analytic Approach," Working Papers in Economics 269, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Herbertsson, Alexander, 2007. "Pricing Synthetic CDO Tranches in a Model with Default Contagion Using the Matrix-Analytic Approach," Working Papers in Economics 270, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Alexander Herbertsson, 2011. "Modelling default contagion using multivariate phase-type distributions," Review of Derivatives Research, Springer, vol. 14(1), pages 1-36, April.
- Fred E. Benth & Geir Dahl & Carlo Mannino, 2010. "Computing optimal recovery policies for financial markets," DIS Technical Reports 2010-20, Department of Computer, Control and Management Engineering, Universita' degli Studi di Roma "La Sapienza".
- Golbeck, Steven & Linetsky, Vadim, 2013. "Asset financing with credit risk," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 43-59.
- Frey, Rüdiger & Backhaus, Jochen, 2010. "Dynamic hedging of synthetic CDO tranches with spread risk and default contagion," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 710-724, April.
- Egloff, Daniel & Leippold, Markus & Vanini, Paolo, 2007. "A simple model of credit contagion," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(8), pages 2475-2492, August.
- I. Onur Filiz & Xin Guo & Jason Morton & Bernd Sturmfels, 2008. "Graphical models for correlated defaults," Papers 0809.1393, arXiv.org.
- Xu, Ruxing & Li, Shenghong, 2010. "Belief updating, debt pricing and financial decisions under asymmetric information," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 123-137, June.
- Herbertsson, Alexander, 2007. "Modelling Default Contagion Using Multivariate Phase-Type Distributions," Working Papers in Economics 271, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Tao Peng, 2010. "Portfolio Credit Risk Modelling and CDO Pricing - Analytics and Implied Trees from CDO Tranches," PhD Thesis, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney, number 8, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.