Threshold behavior and aggregate fluctuation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 127 (2006)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vasco M. Carvalho & Xavier Gabaix, 2010.
"The Great Diversification and its Undoing,"
NBER Working Papers
16424, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Vasco Carvalho & Xavier Gabaix, 2010. "The great diversification and its undoing," Economics Working Papers 1208, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Oct 2010.
- Carvalho, Vasco M & Gabaix, Xavier, 2010. "The Great Diversification and its Undoing," CEPR Discussion Papers 8044, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Xavier Gabaix & Vasco M. Carvalho, 2010. "The Great Diversification and its Undoing," 2010 Meeting Papers 880, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Tommaso Ciarli & Marco Valente, 2007. "Production Structure and Economic Fluctuations," LEM Papers Series 2007/02, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Nirei, Makoto & Sushko, Vladyslav, 2011. "Jumps in foreign exchange rates and stochastic unwinding of carry trades," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 110-127, January.
- Vasco M Carvalho, 2008.
"Aggregate Fluctuations and the Network Structure of Intersectoral Trade,"
2008 Meeting Papers
1062, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Vasco Carvalho, 2007. "Aggregate fluctuations and the network structure of intersectoral trade," Economics Working Papers 1206, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Oct 2010.
- Luigi Guiso & Chaoqun Lai & Makoto Mirei, 2011.
"Detecting Propagation Effects by Observing Aggregate Distributions: The Case of Lumpy Investments,"
EIEF Working Papers Series
1112, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF), revised Jun 2011.
- Luigi Guiso & Chaoqun Lai & Makoto Nirei, 2011. "Detecting Propagation Effects by Observing Aggregate Distributions: The Case of Lumpy Investments," Economics Working Papers ECO2011/25, European University Institute.
- Xavier Gabaix, 2008.
"Power Laws in Economics and Finance,"
NBER Working Papers
14299, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Makoto Nirei, 2013.
"Interaction-based Foundation of Aggregate Investment Shocks,"
2013 Meeting Papers
128, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Nirei, Makoto, 2013. "Interaction-based Foundation of Aggregate Investment Shocks," IIR Working Paper 13-04, Institute of Innovation Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Takashi Kamihigashi & John Stachurski, 2014. "Seeking Ergodicity in Dynamic Economies," Working Papers 2014-086, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Lorenzo Burlon, 2012. "How Do Aggregate Fluctuations Depend on the Network Structure of the Economy?," Working Papers in Economics 278, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Xavier Gabaix, 2009.
"The Granular Origins of Aggregate Fluctuations,"
NBER Working Papers
15286, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Makoto Nirei, 2004.
"Lumpy Investment, Sectoral Propagation, and Business Cycles,"
2004 Meeting Papers
774, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Makoto Nirei, 2004. "Lumpy Investment, Sectoral Propagation, and Business Cycles," Computing in Economics and Finance 2004 330, Society for Computational Economics.
- Xavier Gabaix, 2004. "Power laws and the origins of aggregate fluctuations," Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings 484, Econometric Society.
- Makoto Nirei & Theodoros Stamatiou & Vladyslav Sushko, 2012. "Stochastic Herding in Financial Markets Evidence from Institutional Investor Equity Portfolios," BIS Working Papers 371, Bank for International Settlements.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.