The organization of R&D and environmental policy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization.
Volume (Year): 62 (2007)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jebo
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- L. Lambertini & G. Leitmann, 2011. "Market Power, Resource Extraction and Pollution: Some Paradoxes and a Unified View," Working Papers wp798, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- M. Fadaee & L. Lambertini, 2011. "Using Auctions for Pollution Rights as Indirect Incentives for Investments in Green Technologies," Working Papers wp729, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Yasunori Ouchida & Daisaku Goto, 2011.
"A note on environmental R&D under time-consistent emission tax,"
IDEC DP2 Series
1-6, Hiroshima University, Graduate School for International Development and Cooperation (IDEC).
- Yasunori Ouchida & Daisaku Goto, 2011. "A Note on Environmental R&D under Time-Consistent Emission Tax," International Journal of Business and Economics, College of Business, and College of Finance, Feng Chia University, Taichung, Taiwan, vol. 10(3), pages 257-260, December.
- Yasunori Ouchida & Daisaku Goto, 2012. "The organization of R&D and environmental policy: So does emission subsidy reduce emissions?," IDEC DP2 Series 2-13, Hiroshima University, Graduate School for International Development and Cooperation (IDEC).
- Alain-Désiré Nimubona & Bernard Sinclair-Desgagné, 2010.
"Polluters and Abaters,"
2010.146, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Yasunori Ouchida & Daisaku Goto, 2012. "What is the socially desirable formation of environmental R&D?," IDEC DP2 Series 2-6, Hiroshima University, Graduate School for International Development and Cooperation (IDEC).
- L. Lambertini & A. Tampieri, 2010. "Corporate Social Responsibility in a Mixed Oligopoly," Working Papers wp723, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Ouchida, Yasunori & Goto, Daisaku, 2014. "Do emission subsidies reduce emission? In the context of environmental R&D organization," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 511-516.
- Joanna Poyago-Theotoky & Stuart McDonald, 2012. "Green Technology, Research Joint Ventures and Emissions Taxation?," Working Papers 2012.06, School of Economics, La Trobe University.
- D. Dragone & L. Lambertini & A. Palestini, 2009.
"The Incentive to Invest in Environmental-Friendly Technologies: Dynamics Makes a Difference,"
658, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Davide Dragone & Luca Lambertini & Arsen Palestini, 2009. "The Incentive to Invest in Environmental-Friendly Technologies: Dynamics Makes a Difference," Working Paper Series 21_09, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis, revised Jan 2009.
- Mehdi Fadaee & Luca Lambertini, 2012. "Non-Tradeable Pollution Permits as Green R&D Incentives," Working Paper Series 43_12, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Stuart McDonald & Joanna Poyago-Theotoky, 2012. "Research Joint Ventures and Optimal Emissions Taxation," Discussion Papers Series 455, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.