The two faces of learning by cooperating: The evolution and stability of inter-firm agreements in the European electronics industry
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization.
Volume (Year): 32 (1997)
Issue (Month): 4 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jebo
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Mody, Ashoka, 1993. "Learning through alliances," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 151-170, February.
- Williamson, Oliver E, 1983. "Credible Commitments: Using Hostages to Support Exchange," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 73(4), pages 519-40, September.
- David, Paul A, 1985. "Clio and the Economics of QWERTY," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 75(2), pages 332-37, May.
- Kogut, Bruce, 1989. "The Stability of Joint Ventures: Reciprocity and Competitive Rivalry," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 38(2), pages 183-98, December.
- Gamal Atallah, 2002.
"Information Sharing and the Stability of Cooperation in Research Joint Ventures,"
0202EClassification-JEL: , University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- Gamal Atallah, 2003. "Information sharing and the stability of cooperation in research joint ventures," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(6), pages 531-554.
- ATALLAH, Gamal, 2000. "Information Sharing and the Stability of Cooperation in Research Joint Ventures," Cahiers de recherche 2000-17, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Gamal Atallah, 2000. "Information sharing and the stability of cooperation in research joint ventures," Industrial Organization 0004010, EconWPA, revised 20 Mar 2002.
- Atallah, G., 2000. "Information Sharing and the Stability of Cooperation in Research Joint Ventures," Cahiers de recherche 2000-17, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Gamal Atallah, 2000. "Information Sharing and the Stability of Cooperation in Research Joint Ventures," CIRANO Working Papers 2000s-53, CIRANO.
- Clive Lawson & Edward Lorenz, 1999. "Collective Learning, Tacit Knowledge and Regional Innovative Capacity," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(4), pages 305-317.
- Lazzarini, Sergio G. & Mesquita, Luiz F. & Claro, Danny P., 2007. "Buyer-Supplier and Supplier-Supplier Alliances: Do They Reinforce or Undermine One Another?," Insper Working Papers wpe_84, Insper Working Paper, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.
- Lazaric, Nathalie & Marengo, Luigi, 2000.
"Towards a Characterization of Assets and Knowledge Created in Technological Agreements: Some Evidence from the Automobile Robotics Sector,"
Industrial and Corporate Change,
Oxford University Press, vol. 9(1), pages 53-86, March.
- Nathalie Lazaric & Luigi Marengo, 1997. "Towards a Characterisation of Assets and Knowledge Created in Technological Agreements Some Evidence from the Automobile-Robotics Sector," DRUID Working Papers 97-8, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Duso, Tomaso & Pennings, Enrico & Seldeslachts, Jo, 2007.
"The Dynamics of Research Joint Ventures: A Panel Data Analysis,"
Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems
221, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Tomaso Duso & Enrico Pennings & Jo Seldeslachts, 2008. "The Dynamics of Research Joint Ventures: A Panel Data Analysis," CIG Working Papers SP II 2007-12, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin (WZB), Research Unit: Competition and Innovation (CIG).
- Castellani, Davide & Zanfei, Antonello, 2004. "Choosing international linkage strategies in the electronics industry: the role of multinational experience," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 53(4), pages 447-475, April.
- Xavier Martinez-Giralt & Rosella Nicolini, 2003. "Partnership in Open Innovation," Working Papers 101, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Davide CASTELLANI & Antonello ZANFEI, 1998.
"Multinational experience and the creation of linkages with local firms. Evidence from the electronics industry,"
111, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Davide Castellani, 2002. "Multinational experience and the creation of linkages with local firms: evidence from the electronics industry," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 26(1), pages 1-25, January.
- Xavier Martinez-Giralt & Rosella Nicolini, 2002. "On bilateral agreements: just a matter of matching," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 548.02, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Mireille Matt & Stéphane Robin & Sandrine Wolff, 2009. "How do public programmes shape strategic R&D collaborations? Project-level evidence from the 5th and 6th EU Framework Programmes," Working Papers of BETA 2009-29, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Avadikyan, Arman & Llerena, Patrick & Matt, Mireille & Rozan, Anne & Wolff, Sandrine, 2001. "Organisational rules, codification and knowledge creation in inter-organisation cooperative agreements," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(9), pages 1443-1458, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.