Order in the church: A property rights approach
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization.
Volume (Year): 27 (1995)
Issue (Month): 1 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jebo
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ekelund, Robert B, Jr & Hebert, Robert F & Tollison, Robert D, 1989. "An Economic Model of the Medieval Church: Usury as a Form of Rent Seeking," Journal of Law, Economics and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 5(2), pages 307-31, Fall.
- Nicholas Bloom & Raffaella Sadun, 2012.
"The Organization of Firms Across Countries,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 127(4), pages 1663-1705.
- Nicholas Bloom & Raffaella Sadun & John Van Reenen, 2009. "The organization of firms across countries," NBER Working Papers 15129, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bloom, Nicholas & Sadun, Raffaella & Van Reenen, John, 2009. "The Organization of Firms Across Countries," CEPR Discussion Papers 7338, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Nick Bloom & Raffaella Sadun & John Van Reenen, 2009. "The Organization of Firms Across Countries," CEP Discussion Papers dp0937, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Nick Bloom & Raffaella Sadun & John Van Reenen, 2009. "The organization of firms across countries," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 25481, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Benito Arruñada, 2003. "Specialization and rent-seeking in moral enforcement: The case of confession," Economics Working Papers 653, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Jul 2009.
- Brown, Sarah & Taylor, Karl, 2007.
"Religion and education: Evidence from the National Child Development Study,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 63(3), pages 439-460, July.
- Sarah Brown & Karl Taylor, 2003. "Religion and Education: Evidence from the National Child Development Study," Discussion Papers in Economics 03/16, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Mao, Wen & Zech, Charles, 2002. "Choices of organizational structures in religious organizations: a game theoretic approach," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 55-70, January.
- Wittman, Donald, 2012. "Strategic Behavior and Organizational Structure in Religions," Santa Cruz Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt0r38m12v, Department of Economics, UC Santa Cruz.
- Benito Arrunada, . "Catholic Confessions of Sin as Third Party Moral Enforcement," Gruter Institute Working Papers on Law, Economics, and Evolutionary Biology 3-1-1013, Berkeley Electronic Press.
- Becky Haney, 2008. "The Relationship Between Labor Market Structure and Clergy Compensation in Protestant Denominations," Atlantic Economic Journal, International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 36(1), pages 65-75, March.
- Hanson, Gordon H. & Xiang, Chong, 2013.
"Exporting Christianity: Governance and doctrine in the globalization of US denominations,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 91(2), pages 301-320.
- Gordon H. Hanson & Chong Xiang, 2011. "Exporting Christianity: Governance and Doctrine in the Globalization of US Denominations," NBER Working Papers 16964, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Charles Zech, 2003. "Understanding denominational structures: churches as franchise organizations," International Journal of the Economics of Business, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(3), pages 323-335.
- Charles Zech, 2001. "An agency analysis of church-pastor relations," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 22(6), pages 327-332.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.