The "Back Forty" on a Handshake: Specific Assets, Reputation, and the Structure of Farmland Contracts
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Oxford University Press in its journal Journal of Law, Economics and Organization.
Volume (Year): 8 (1992)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Oxford University Press, Great Clarendon Street, Oxford OX2 6DP, UK
Fax: 01865 267 985
Web page: http://jleo.oupjournals.org/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Leroux, Nicole & Wortman, Max S., Jr. & Mathias, Eric D., 2001. "Dominant Factors Impacting The Development Of Business-To-Business (B2b) E-Commerce In Agriculture," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IAMA), vol. 4(02).
- López-Bayón, Susana & González-Díaz, Manuel, 2010. "Indefinite contract duration: Evidence from electronics subcontracting," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 145-159, June.
- Elliott, Matthew & James Jr., Harvey, 2013. "Nature Of The Farm: Revisited," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 150726, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Hurrelmann, Annette, 2002. "How to Approach a Market? A Theoretical Concept for Defining and Describing Land Markets," 2002 International Congress, August 28-31, 2002, Zaragoza, Spain 24887, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Allen, Douglas W. & Lueck, Dean, 1999. "Searching For Ratchet Effects In Agricultural Contracts," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 24(02), December.
- Hurrelmann, Annette, 2008. "Analysing agricultural land markets as organisations: An empirical study in Poland," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 338-349, July.
- Radkevitch, U.L. & Heck, H.W.G.M. van & Koppius, O.R., 2008. "Choosing between Auctions and Negotiations in Online B2B Markets for IT Services: The Effect of Prior Relationships and Performance," Research Paper ERS-2008-004-LIS, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus Uni.
- Yoder, Jonathan & Hossain, Ishrat & Epplin, Francis & Doye, Damona, 2008.
"Contract duration and the division of labor in agricultural land leases,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 65(3-4), pages 714-733, March.
- Jonathan Yoder & Ishrat Hossain & Francis Eppin, 2005. "Contract Duration and the Division of Labor in Agricultural Land Leases," Others 0506011, EconWPA.
- Jonathan Yoder & Ishrat Hossain & Francis Eppin & Damona Doye, 2005. "Contract Duration and the Division of Labor in Agricultural Land Leases," Working Papers 2005-6, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University.
- Jonathan Yoder & Ishrat Hossain & Francis Epplin & Damona Doye, 2005. "Contract Duration and the Division of Labor in Agricultural Land Leases," Working Papers 2005-5, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University.
- Hurrelmann, Annette, 2004. "Analysing Agricultural Land Markets as Organisations: An Empirical Study in Poland," Institutional Change in Agriculture and Natural Resources Discussion Papers 18840, Humboldt University Berlin, Department of Agricultural Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.