Employment and Wage Determination in China's Rural Industry: Investigation Using 1984-1990 Panel Data
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Comparative Economics.
Volume (Year): 26 (1998)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622864
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Haouas, Ilham & Yagoubi, Mahmoud & Heshmati, Almas, 2002.
"The Impacts of Trade Liberalization on Employment and Wages in Tunisian Industries,"
Working Paper Series, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER)
UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Ilham Haouas & Mahmoud Yagoubi & Almas Heshmati, 2005. "The impacts of trade liberalization on employment and wages in Tunisian industries," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(4), pages 527-551.
- Haouas, Ilham & Yagoubi, Mahmoud & Heshmati, Almas, 2003. "The Impacts of Trade Liberalization on Employment and Wages in Tunisian Industries," IZA Discussion Papers 688, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Che, Jiahua, 2002. "From the Grabbing Hand to the Helping Hand: A Rent Seeking Model of China's Township-Village Enterprises," Working Paper Series, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER) UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Mickiewicz, Tomasz & Gerry, Christopher J. & Bishop, Kate, 2005.
"Privatisation, corporate control and employment growth: Evidence from a panel of large Polish firms, 1996-2002,"
Economic Systems, Elsevier,
Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 98-119, March.
- Tomasz Mickiewicz & Christopher Gerry & Kate Bishop, . "Privatisation, Corporate Control and Employment Growth: Evidence From A Panel of Large Polish Firms, 1996-2002," Working Papers, CENTRE FOR THE STUDY OF ECONOMIC AND SOCIAL CHANGE IN EUROPE,School of Slavonic and East European Studies,University College London (SSEES,UCL) 47 Key Words: employment,, CENTRE FOR THE STUDY OF ECONOMIC AND SOCIAL CHANGE IN EUROPE,School of Slavonic and East European Studies,University College London (SSEES,UCL).
- Hongqin Chang & Xiao-yuan Dong & Fiona MacPhail, 2010.
"Labour Migration and Time Use Patterns of the Left-Behind Children and Elderly in Rural China,"
Departmental Working Papers, The University of Winnipeg, Department of Economics
2010-05, The University of Winnipeg, Department of Economics.
- Chang, Hongqin & Dong, Xiao-yuan & MacPhail, Fiona, 2011. "Labor Migration and Time Use Patterns of the Left-behind Children and Elderly in Rural China," World Development, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 39(12), pages 2199-2210.
- Dong, Xiao-Yuan, 2005. "Wage inequality and between-firm wage dispersion in the 1990s: A comparison of rural and urban enterprises in China," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 664-687, December.
- Xiao-yuan Dong & Paul Bowles, 2002. "Segmentation et discrimination dans le marché du travail émergent de l'industrie chinoise," Revue d’économie du développement, De Boeck Université, De Boeck Université, vol. 16(3), pages 73-111.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.