On Success and Dissolution of the Labor-Managed Firm in the Capitalist Economy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 92 (1984)
Issue (Month): 5 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Podivinsky, Jan & Stewart, Geoff, 2003. "Why are labour-managed firms so rare? An analysis of entry using UK panel data," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics 0402, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
- Podivinsky, Jan M. & Stewart, Geoff, 2007. "Why is labour-managed firm entry so rare?: An analysis of UK manufacturing data," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 177-192, May.
- Fathi Fakhfakh & Virginie Pérotin & Monica Gago, 2011.
"Productivity, Capital and Labor in Labor-Managed and Conventional Firms,"
- Fakhfakh F. & Perotin V. & Gago M., 2009. "Productivity, Capital and Labor in Labor-Managed and Conventional Firms," Working Papers ERMES 0910, ERMES, University Paris 2.
- Guillermo Alves & Gabriel Burdin & Paula Carrasco & Andrés Dean & Andrés Rius, 2012. "Empleo, remuneraciones e inversión en cooperativas de trabajadores y empresas convencionales: nueva evidencia para Uruguay," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 12-14, Instituto de Economía - IECON.
- Gregory Dow, 2001.
"Allocating Control over Firms: Stock Markets versus Membership Markets,"
Review of Industrial Organization,
Springer, vol. 18(2), pages 201-218, March.
- Gregory K. Dow, 2000. "Allocating Control Over Firms: Stock Markets Versus Membership Markets," Discussion Papers dp00-03, Department of Economics, Simon Fraser University, revised Feb 2000.
- Ramon Casadesus-Masanell & Tarun Khanna, 2003. "Globalization and Trust: Theory and Evidence from Cooperatives," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp592, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Andrés Dean, 2014. "¿Las cooperativas de trabajadores degeneran?," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 14-01, Instituto de Economía - IECON.
- Georges de Menil & Andrei Jirniy & Boris Najman & Oleksandr Rohozynsky, 1998. "A Model of Ukrainian Macroeconomic Indicators," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0126, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Derek C. Jones & Panu Kalmi & Niels Mygind, 2003.
"Choice of Ownership Structure and Firm Performance: Evidence from Estonia,"
William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series
2003-560, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Derek Jones & Panu Kalmi & Niels Mygind, 2005. "Choice of Ownership Structure and Firm Performance: Evidence from Estonia," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(1), pages 83-107.
- Derek C. Jones & Panu Kalmi & Niels Mygind, 2003. "Choice of ownership structure and firm performance: Evidence from Estonia," Macroeconomics 0305008, EconWPA.
- Jones, Derek C. & Kalmi, Panu & Mygind, Niels, 2003. "Choice of ownership structure and firm performance: Evidence from Estonia," BOFIT Discussion Papers 7/2003, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Burdín, Gabriel & Dean, Andrés, 2009. "New evidence on wages and employment in worker cooperatives compared with capitalist firms," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 517-533, December.
- Burdín, Gabriel & Dean, Andrés, 2012. "Revisiting the objectives of worker-managed firms: An empirical assessment," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 158-171.
- Grifell-Tatje, E. & Lovell, C. A. Knox, 2004. "Decomposing the dividend," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 500-518, September.
- Fathi Fakhfakh & Virginie Perotin & Monica Gago, 2011. "Productivity, Capital and Labor in Labor-Managed and Conventional Firms," TEPP Working Paper 2011-08, TEPP.
- Doucouliagos, Chris, 1996. "Conformity, replication of design and business niches," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 45-62, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.