The relationships among quality, value, satisfaction and behavioral intention in health care provider choice: A South Korean study
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Business Research.
Volume (Year): 57 (2004)
Issue (Month): 8 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Robert A Peterson & Alain J P Jolibert, 1995. "A Meta-Analysis of Country-of-Origin Effects," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 26(4), pages 883-900, December.
- Williams, Brian, 1994. "Patient satisfaction: A valid concept?," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 509-516, February.
- Calnan, Michael, 1988. "Towards a conceptual framework of lay evaluation of health care," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 27(9), pages 927-933, January.
- Lee, Hanjoon & Delene, Linda M. & Bunda, Mary Anne & Kim, Chankon, 2000. "Methods of Measuring Health-Care Service Quality," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 48(3), pages 233-246, June.
- Williams, Simon J. & Calnan, Michael, 1991. "Convergence and divergence: Assessing criteria of consumer satisfaction across general practice, dental and hospital care settings," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 33(6), pages 707-716, January.
- Berry, Leonard L. & Zeithaml, Valarie A. & Parasuraman, A., 1985. "Quality counts in services, too," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 44-52.
- Babakus, Emin & Boller, Gregory W., 1992. "An empirical assessment of the SERVQUAL scale," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 253-268, May.
- Pascoe, Gregory C., 1983. "Patient satisfaction in primary health care: A literature review and analysis," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 6(3-4), pages 185-210, January.
- Narges Hossein Mirzai & Neda Aboutalebi, 2014. "Examining the Effects of Services Quality Gap Based on the Customer Loyalty and Satisfaction through SERVQUAL Method (Saadat Poya Teb Company as a Case Study)," International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, vol. 4(1), pages 228-234, January.
- Margaritis, Eleftherios & Katharaki, Maria & Katharakis, George, 2012. "Exceeding parents’ expectations in Ear–Nose–Throat outpatient facilities: The development and analysis of a questionnaire," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 246-255.
- Qin, Hong & Prybutok, Victor R., 2013. "A quantitative model for patient behavioral decisions in the urgent care industry," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 50-64.
- Hinz, Vera & Drevs, Florian & Wehner, Jürgen, 2012. "Electronic word of mouth about medical services," hche Research Papers 2012/05, Hamburg Center for Health Economics (hche), University of Hamburg.
- Lai, Fujun & Griffin, Mitch & Babin, Barry J., 2009. "How quality, value, image, and satisfaction create loyalty at a Chinese telecom," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 62(10), pages 980-986, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.