Patient satisfaction in primary health care: A literature review and analysis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Evaluation and Program Planning.
Volume (Year): 6 (1983)
Issue (Month): 3-4 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/evalprogplan
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Margaritis, Eleftherios & Katharaki, Maria & Katharakis, George, 2012. "Exceeding parents’ expectations in Ear–Nose–Throat outpatient facilities: The development and analysis of a questionnaire," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 246-255.
- Mummalaneni, Venkatapparao & Gopalakrishna, Pradeep, 1997. "Access, resource, and cost impacts on consumer satisfaction with health care: A comparison across alternative health care modes and time," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 173-186, July.
- Prof. Dr. Klaus Bendel & Prof. Dr. Wenzel Matiaske & Prof. Dr. Florian Schramm, 2000. "'Kundenzufriedenheit' bei ambulanten Pflegedienstleistern. Bestandsaufnahme und Vorschläge für ein stresstheoretisch fundiertes Messinstrument," Report 003, Werkstatt für Organisations- und Personalforschung.
- Gross, Revital & Nirel, Nurit, 1997. "Does budget-holding have a long-term effect on expenditure, staff and patients?," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 43-67, April.
- Schutt, Russell K. & Goldfinger, Stephen M. & Penk, Walter E., 1997. "Satisfaction with residence and with life: When homeless mentally ill persons are housed," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 185-194, May.
- Negron-Velazquez, Gisela & Alegria, Margarita & Vera, Mildred & Freeman, Daniel H., 1998. "Testing the service satisfaction scale in Puerto Rico," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 81-92, February.
- Choi, Kui-Son & Cho, Woo-Hyun & Lee, Sunhee & Lee, Hanjoon & Kim, Chankon, 2004. "The relationships among quality, value, satisfaction and behavioral intention in health care provider choice: A South Korean study," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 57(8), pages 913-921, August.
- Carlsen, Fredrik & Grytten, Jostein, 2000. "Consumer satisfaction and supplier induced demand," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(5), pages 731-753, September.
- Grytten, Jostein & Carlsen, Fredrik & Skau, Irene, 2009. "Services production and patient satisfaction in primary care," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 89(3), pages 312-321, March.
- Fredrik Carlsen & Jostein Grytten & Irene Skau, 2007. "Service Production and Patient Satisfaction in Primary Care," Working Paper Series 9107, Department of Economics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.