Methods of Measuring Health-Care Service Quality
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Business Research.
Volume (Year): 48 (2000)
Issue (Month): 3 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Lee Cronbach, 1951. "Coefficient alpha and the internal structure of tests," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 16(3), pages 297-334, September.
- Berry, Leonard L. & Zeithaml, Valarie A. & Parasuraman, A., 1985. "Quality counts in services, too," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 44-52.
- Babakus, Emin & Boller, Gregory W., 1992. "An empirical assessment of the SERVQUAL scale," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 253-268, May.
- Nakkeeran, Senthil kumar & G, Thiagarajan, 2010. "Optimizing the stake holder’s perspective on enhancing the service quality in health care," MPRA Paper 28057, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Nov 2010.
- Ahmet Kara, 2013. "A low quality–high cost–low satisfaction trap in public health care: a model and an efficiency-quality-welfare improving stochastic resolution," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 47(4), pages 2081-2093, June.
- Jenni Pääkkönen & Timo Seppälä, 2012. "Dimensions of health care system quality in Finland," Working Papers 31, Government Institute for Economic Research Finland (VATT).
- Choi, Kui-Son & Cho, Woo-Hyun & Lee, Sunhee & Lee, Hanjoon & Kim, Chankon, 2004. "The relationships among quality, value, satisfaction and behavioral intention in health care provider choice: A South Korean study," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 57(8), pages 913-921, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.