Quality counts in services, too
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Business Horizons.
Volume (Year): 28 (1985)
Issue (Month): 3 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/bushor
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mohamed, Ghada Abd-Alla, 2006. "Service Quality of Travel Agents: The Viewpoint of Tourists in Egypt," MPRA Paper 25388, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 28 Jan 2007.
- Toivonen, Ritva Marketta, 2012. "Product quality and value from consumer perspective—An application to wooden products," Journal of Forest Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 157-173.
- Jane Z. Sojka & Dawn R. Deeter-Schmelz, 2002. "Enhancing the Emotional Intelligence of Salespeople," American Journal of Business, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 17(1), pages 43-50.
- Choi, Kui-Son & Cho, Woo-Hyun & Lee, Sunhee & Lee, Hanjoon & Kim, Chankon, 2004. "The relationships among quality, value, satisfaction and behavioral intention in health care provider choice: A South Korean study," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 57(8), pages 913-921, August.
- Carvalho, Cláudia & Brito, Carlos, 2009. "New Forms of Public Service Delivery – are they really valuable?," Working Papers 7/2009, Universidade Portucalense, Centro de Investigação em Gestão e Economia (CIGE).
- Salunke, Sandeep & Weerawardena, Jay & McColl-Kennedy, Janet R., 2013. "Competing through service innovation: The role of bricolage and entrepreneurship in project-oriented firms," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(8), pages 1085-1097.
- Lee, Hanjoon & Delene, Linda M. & Bunda, Mary Anne & Kim, Chankon, 2000. "Methods of Measuring Health-Care Service Quality," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 48(3), pages 233-246, June.
- Schniederjans, Marc J. & Karuppan, Corinne M., 1995. "Designing a quality control system in a service organization: A goal programming case study," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 81(2), pages 249-258, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.