A method for spatial-temporal forecasting with an application to real estate prices
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal International Journal of Forecasting.
Volume (Year): 16 (2000)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijforecast
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- John R. Knight & C.F. Sirmans & Geoffrey K. Turnbull, 1994.
"List price signaling and buyer behavior in the housing market,"
Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, pages 177-195.
- Knight, John R & Sirmans, C F & Turnbull, Geoffrey K, 1994. "List Price Signaling and Buyer Behavior in the Housing Market," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 9(3), pages 177-92, November.
- Case, Anne C. & Rosen, Harvey S. & Hines, James Jr., 1993. "Budget spillovers and fiscal policy interdependence : Evidence from the states," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 285-307, October.
- Anselin, Luc & Hudak, Sheri, 1992. "Spatial econometrics in practice : A review of software options," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 509-536, September.
- Gilley, Otis W & Pace, R Kelley, 1995. "Improving Hedonic Estimation with an Inequality Restricted Estimator," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 77(4), pages 609-21, November.
- Hendry, David F. & Pagan, Adrian R. & Sargan, J.Denis, 1984. "Dynamic specification," Handbook of Econometrics, in: Z. Griliches† & M. D. Intriligator (ed.), Handbook of Econometrics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 18, pages 1023-1100 Elsevier.
- Dubin, Robin A, 1988. "Estimation of Regression Coefficients in the Presence of Spatially Autocorrelated Error Terms," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 70(3), pages 466-74, August.
- Joe Tak-Yun Wong & Eddie Hui & William Seabrooke & John Raftery, 2005. "A study of the Hong Kong property market: housing price expectations," Construction Management and Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(7), pages 757-765.
- René Van der Kruk, 2001. "Economic Impacts of Wetland Amenities A Spatial Econometric Analysis of the Housing Market," ERSA conference papers ersa01p76, European Regional Science Association.
- Richards, Timothy J. & Acharya, Ram N. & Kagan, Albert, 2007.
"Spatial Competition and Market Power in Banking,"
2007 1st Forum, February 15-17, 2007, Innsbruck, Austria
6566, International European Forum on Innovation and System Dynamics in Food Networks.
- Zhao, Xiaobing & Fletcher, Jerald J., 2004. "An Optimal Control Approach To Water Quality Trading: Cost-Effective Point/Nonpoint Management In A Watershed Framework," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20195, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Kiefer, Hua, 2011. "The house price determination process: Rational expectations with a spatial context," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 249-266.
- Xiaolong Liu, 2013. "Spatial and Temporal Dependence in House Price Prediction," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 47(2), pages 341-369, August.
- Brasington, David M. & Haurin, Donald R., 2009.
"Parents, peers, or school inputs: Which components of school outcomes are capitalized into house value?,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 39(5), pages 523-529, September.
- David M. Brasington & Donald R. Haurin, 2008. "Parents, peers, or school inputs: Which components of school outcomes are capitalized into house value?," University of Cincinnati, Economics Working Papers Series 2008-09, University of Cincinnati, Department of Economics.
- Lambert, Dayton M. & Griffin, Terry W., 2004. "Analysis Of Government Farm Subsidies On Farmland Cash Rental Rates Using A Fixed Effect Spatial Distributed Lag Model And A Translog Cost Model," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 19977, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Bartz, Kevin & Fuchs-Schündeln, Nicola, 2012.
"The role of borders, languages, and currencies as obstacles to labor market integration,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 56(6), pages 1148-1163.
- Bartz, Kevin & Fuchs-Schündeln, Nicola, 2012. "The Role of Borders, Languages, and Currencies as Obstacles to Labor Market Integration," CEPR Discussion Papers 8987, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Fernando A. López Hernández & Coro Chasco Yrigoyen, 2004. "Space-Time Lags: Specification Strategy In Spatial Regression Models," Econometrics 0411005, EconWPA.
- Hua Sun & Yong Tu & Shi-Ming Yu, 2005. "A Spatio-Temporal Autoregressive Model for Multi-Unit Residential Market Analysis," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 31(2), pages 155-187, September.
- Acharya, Ram N. & Kagan, Albert & Richards, Timothy J., 2006. "Profitability and Long-term Survival of Community Banks: Evidence from Texas," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21453, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Soto, Patricia & Vandeveer, Lonnie R. & Henning, Steven A., 2002. "Spatial Relationships In Rural Land Markets With Emphasis On A Flexible Weights Matrix," 2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA 19731, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Tony Smith & Peggy Wu, 2009. "A spatio-temporal model of housing prices based on individual sales transactions over time," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 11(4), pages 333-355, December.
- Asuncion Beamonte & Pilar Gargallo & Manuel Salvador, 2010. "Analysis of housing price by means of STAR models with neighbourhood effects: a Bayesian approach," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 12(2), pages 227-240, June.
- Seow Ong & Poh Neo & Yong Tu, 2008. "Foreclosure Sales: The Effects of Price Expectations, Volatility and Equity Losses," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 36(3), pages 265-287, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.