Physician dual practice
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Health Policy.
Volume (Year): 78 (2006)
Issue (Month): 2-3 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/healthpol
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Daniele Fabbri & Chiara Monfardini, 2006.
"Rationing the Public Provision of Health Care in the Presence of Private Supplements: Evidence from the Italian NHS,"
Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers
06/14, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Fabbri, Daniele & Monfardini, Chiara, 2009. "Rationing the public provision of healthcare in the presence of private supplements: Evidence from the Italian NHS," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 290-304, March.
- Daniele Fabbri & Chiara Monfardini, 2006. "Rationing The Public Provision Of Healthcare In The Presence Of Private Supplements: Evidence From The Italian Nhs," CHILD Working Papers wp21_06, CHILD - Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic economics - ITALY.
- Johar, Meliyanni, 2010. "The effect of a public health card program on the supply of health care," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 70(10), pages 1527-1535, May.
- Meliala, Andreasta & Hort, Krishna & Trisnantoro, Laksono, 2013. "Addressing the unequal geographic distribution of specialist doctors in Indonesia: The role of the private sector and effectiveness of current regulations," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 82(C), pages 30-34.
- Paula González & Inés Macho-Stadler, 2011.
"A Theoretical Approach to Dual Practice Regulations in the Health Sector,"
11.01, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- González, Paula & Macho-Stadler, Inés, 2013. "A theoretical approach to dual practice regulations in the health sector," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 66-87.
- Socha, Karolina, 2010. "Physician dual practice and the public health care provision. Review of the literature," COHERE Working Paper 2010:4, COHERE - Centre of Health Economics Research, University of Southern Denmark.
- Godager, Geir, 2009. "Four Empirical Essays on the Market for General Practitioners' Services," HERO On line Working Paper Series 2009:7, Oslo University, Health Economics Research Programme.
- Socha, Karolina, 2010. "A survey investigation of public hospital physicians’ working time, income and work satisfaction in the primary and secondary job: Descriptive statistics," COHERE Working Paper 2010:2, COHERE - Centre of Health Economics Research, University of Southern Denmark.
- Geir Godager & Hilde Lurås, 2009. "Dual job holding general practitioners: the effect of patient shortage," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(10), pages 1133-1145.
- Socha, Karolina Z. & Bech, Mickael, 2011. "Physician dual practice: A review of literature," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 102(1), pages 1-7, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei) or () The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask to update the entry or send us the correct address.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.