Physician dual practice
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Health Policy.
Volume (Year): 78 (2006)
Issue (Month): 2-3 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/healthpol
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Johar, Meliyanni, 2010. "The effect of a public health card program on the supply of health care," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 70(10), pages 1527-1535, May.
- Godager, Geir, 2009. "Four Empirical Essays on the Market for General Practitioners' Services," HERO On line Working Paper Series, Oslo University, Health Economics Research Programme 2009:7, Oslo University, Health Economics Research Programme.
- Paula GonzÃ¡lez & InÃ©s Macho-Stadler, 2011.
"A Theoretical Approach to Dual Practice Regulations in the Health Sector,"
11.01, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- GonzÃ¡lez, Paula & Macho-Stadler, InÃ©s, 2013. "A theoretical approach to dual practice regulations in the health sector," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 66-87.
- Daniele Fabbri & Chiara Monfardini, 2006.
"Rationing the Public Provision of Health Care in the Presence of Private Supplements: Evidence from the Italian NHS,"
Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York
06/14, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Fabbri, Daniele & Monfardini, Chiara, 2009. "Rationing the public provision of healthcare in the presence of private supplements: Evidence from the Italian NHS," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 290-304, March.
- Daniele Fabbri & Chiara Monfardini, 2006. "Rationing The Public Provision Of Healthcare In The Presence Of Private Supplements: Evidence From The Italian Nhs," CHILD Working Papers, CHILD - Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic economics - ITALY wp21_06, CHILD - Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic economics - ITALY.
- Geir Godager & Hilde LurÃ¥s, 2009. "Dual job holding general practitioners: the effect of patient shortage," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(10), pages 1133-1145.
- Socha, Karolina, 2010. "Physician dual practice and the public health care provision. Review of the literature," COHERE Working Paper 2010:4, COHERE - Centre of Health Economics Research, University of Southern Denmark.
- Socha, Karolina, 2010. "A survey investigation of public hospital physiciansâ€™ working time, income and work satisfaction in the primary and secondary job: Descriptive statistics," COHERE Working Paper 2010:2, COHERE - Centre of Health Economics Research, University of Southern Denmark.
- Socha, Karolina Z. & Bech, Mickael, 2011. "Physician dual practice: A review of literature," Health Policy, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 102(1), pages 1-7, September.
- Meliala, Andreasta & Hort, Krishna & Trisnantoro, Laksono, 2013. "Addressing the unequal geographic distribution of specialist doctors in Indonesia: The role of the private sector and effectiveness of current regulations," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 82(C), pages 30-34.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei) or () The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask to update the entry or send us the correct address.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.