The envelope theorem for locally differentiable Nash equilibria of finite horizon differential games
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Games and Economic Behavior.
Volume (Year): 61 (2007)
Issue (Month): 2 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622836
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dockner,Engelbert J. & Jorgensen,Steffen & Long,Ngo Van & Sorger,Gerhard, 2000. "Differential Games in Economics and Management Science," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521637329, April.
- Mohr, Ernst U, 1988. "Appropriation of Common Access Natural Resources through Exploration: The Relevance of the Open-Loop Concept," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 29(2), pages 307-19, May.
- A. Michael Spence, 1979. "Investment Strategy and Growth in a New Market," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 10(1), pages 1-19, Spring.
- Margaret E. Slade, 1995. "Empirical Games: The Oligopoly Case," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 28(2), pages 368-402, May.
- Oniki, Hajime, 1973. "Comparative dynamics (sensitivity analysis) in optimal control theory," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 265-283, June.
- Reinganum, Jennifer F, 1982. "A Dynamic Game of R and D: Patent Protection and Competitive Behavior," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(3), pages 671-88, May.
- Caputo, Michael R., 1992. "Fundamental symmetries and qualitative properties in the adjustment cost model of the firm," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 99-112.
- BENCHEKROUN, Hassan & GAUDET, Gérard, 1997.
"On the Profitability of Production Constraints in a Dynamic Natural Resource Oligopoly,"
Cahiers de recherche
9717, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Benchekroun, Hassan & Gaudet, Gerard, 2003. "On the profitability of production perturbations in a dynamic natural resource oligopoly," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 27(7), pages 1237-1252, May.
- Benchkeroun, H. & Gaudet, G., 1997. "On the Profitability of Production Constraints in a Dynamic Natural Resource Oligopoly," Cahiers de recherche 9717, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Caputo, Michael R. & Wilen, James E., 1995. "Optimality conditions and comparative statics for horizon and endpoint choices in optimal control theory," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 19(1-2), pages 351-369.
- Caputo, Michael R., 1996. "The Envelope Theorem and Comparative Statics of Nash Equilibria," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 201-224, April.
- Seierstad, Atle, 1982. "Differentiability properties of the optimal value function in control theory," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 303-310, November.
- Dockner, Engelbert J. & Sorger, Gerhard, 1996. "Existence and Properties of Equilibria for a Dynamic Game on Productive Assets," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 71(1), pages 209-227, October.
- Chen Ling & Michael Caputo, 2012.
"The Envelope Theorem for Locally Differentiable Nash Equilibria of Discounted and Autonomous Infinite Horizon Differential Games,"
Dynamic Games and Applications,
Springer, vol. 2(3), pages 313-334, September.
- Micahel Caputo & Chen Ling, 2011. "The Envelope Theorem for Locally Differentiable Nash Equilibria of Discounted and Autonomous Infinite Horizon Differential Games," Working Papers 2011-06, University of Central Florida, Department of Economics.
- Engwerda, Jacob & van Aarle, Bas & Plasmans, Joseph & Weeren, Arie, 2013.
"Debt stabilization games in the presence of risk premia,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 37(12), pages 2525-2546.
- Engwerda, J.C. & Aarle, B. van & Plasmans, J.E.J. & Weeren, A.J.T.M., 2012. "Debt Stabilization Games in the Presence of Risk Premia," Discussion Paper 2012-056, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- L. Lambertini, 2009. "Oligopoly with Hyperbolic Demand and Capital Accumulation," Working Papers 672, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Van Gorder, Robert A. & Caputo, Michael R., 2010. "Envelope theorems for locally differentiable open-loop Stackelberg equilibria of finite horizon differential games," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 34(6), pages 1123-1139, June.
- Lambertini, Luca & Palestini, Arsen, 2014.
"On the feedback solutions of differential oligopoly games with hyperbolic demand curve and capacity accumulation,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 236(1), pages 272-281.
- L. Lambertini & A. Palestini, 2013. "On the Feedback Solutions of Differential Oligopoly Games with Hyperbolic Demand Curve and Capacity Accumulation," Working Papers wp862, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- L. Lambertini, 2010. "On the Feedback Solution of a Differential Oligopoly Game with Hyperbolic Demand and Capacity Accumulation," Working Papers 692, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- L. Lambertini, 2007. "Oligopoly with Hyperbolic Demand: A Differential Game Approach," Working Papers 598, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.