Oligopoly with Hyperbolic Demand: A Differential Game Approach
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna in its series Working Papers with number 598.
Date of creation: Jun 2007
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Piazza Scaravilli, 2, and Strada Maggiore, 45, 40125 Bologna
Phone: +39 051 209 8019 and 2600
Fax: +39 051 209 8040 and 2664
Web page: http://www.dse.unibo.it
More information through EDIRC
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-08-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2007-08-14 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-GTH-2007-08-14 (Game Theory)
- NEP-IND-2007-08-14 (Industrial Organization)
- NEP-MIC-2007-08-14 (Microeconomics)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Fershtman, Chaim & Kamien, Morton I, 1990.
"Turnpike Properties in a Finite-Horizon Differential Game: Dynamic Duopoly with Sticky Prices,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 31(1), pages 49-60, February.
- Chaim Fershtman & Morton I. Kamien, 1987. "Turnpike Properties in a Finite Horizon Differential Game: Dynamic Duopoly with Sticky Prices," Discussion Papers 746, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Fershtman, C. & Kamien, M.I., 1988. "Turnpike Properties In A Finite Horizon Differential Game: Dynamic Duopoly With Sticky Prices," Papers 4-88, Tel Aviv.
- Dixit, Avinash K, 1986. "Comparative Statics for Oligopoly," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 27(1), pages 107-22, February.
- Tsutsui, Shunichi & Mino, Kazuo, 1990. "Nonlinear strategies in dynamic duopolistic competition with sticky prices," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 136-161, October.
- Caputo, Michael R., 2007. "The envelope theorem for locally differentiable Nash equilibria of finite horizon differential games," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 61(2), pages 198-224, November.
- R. Cellini & L. Lambertini, 2000. "Feedback and Open-Loop Solutions," Working Papers 393, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Fershtman, Chaim & Kamien, Morton I, 1987. "Dynamic Duopolistic Competition with Sticky Prices," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(5), pages 1151-64, September.
- Halkos, George & Papageorgiou, George, 2012. "Simple taxation schemes on non–renewable resources extraction," MPRA Paper 40945, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Halkos, George, 2010. "Dynamic regulations in non –renewable resources oligopolistic markets," MPRA Paper 24774, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- L. Lambertini, 2009. "Oligopoly with Hyperbolic Demand and Capital Accumulation," Working Papers 672, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Halkos, George, 2009. "A Differential game approach in the case of a polluting oligopoly," MPRA Paper 23742, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Luca Miselli).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.