Feedback and Open-Loop Solutions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna in its series Working Papers with number 393.
Date of creation: 2000
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Piazza Scaravilli, 2, and Strada Maggiore, 45, 40125 Bologna
Phone: +39 051 209 8019 and 2600
Fax: +39 051 209 8040 and 2664
Web page: http://www.dse.unibo.it
More information through EDIRC
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-04-29 (All new papers)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Fershtman, Chaim & Kamien, Morton I, 1987. "Dynamic Duopolistic Competition with Sticky Prices," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(5), pages 1151-64, September.
- Driskill, Robert A. & McCafferty, Stephen, 1989. "Dynamic duopoly with adjustment costs: A differential game approach," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 324-338, December.
- Engelbert J. Dockner & Alfred A. Haug, 1991. "The Closed-Loop Motive for Voluntary Export Restraints," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 24(3), pages 679-85, August.
- Piga, Claudio A. G., 2000. "Competition in a duopoly with sticky price and advertising," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 595-614, May.
- R. Cellini & L. Lambertini, 2004.
"Workers' Enterprises Are Not Perverse: Differential Oligopoly Games with Sticky Price,"
531, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Roberto Cellini & Luca Lambertini, 2006. "Workers’ enterprises are not perverse: differential oligopoly games with sticky price," Review of Economic Design, Springer, vol. 10(3), pages 233-248, December.
- R. Cellini & L. Lambertini, 2005. "Weak and Strong Time Consistency in Differential Oligopoly Games with Capital Accumulation," Working Papers 544, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- L. Lambertini, 2007. "Oligopoly with Hyperbolic Demand: A Differential Game Approach," Working Papers 598, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- R. Cellini & L. Lambertini & G. Leitmann, 2004. "Perfect Uncontrollable Differential Games," Working Papers 509, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Yutao Han & Patrice Pieretti & Skerdilajda Zanaj & Benteng Zou, 2011.
"Asymmetric Competition among Nation States. A differential game approach,"
CREA Discussion Paper Series
11-19, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Yutao Han & Patrice Pieretti & Skerdilajda Zanaj & Benteng Zou, 2012. "Asymmetric Competition among Nation States: A Differential Game Approach," Working Papers 460, Bielefeld University, Center for Mathematical Economics.
- H. Esfahani & L. Lambertini, 2011. "The Profitability of Small Horizontal Mergers with Nonlinear Demand Functions," Working Papers wp728, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- G. Bertuzzi & L. Lambertini, 2001. "Advertising in a Differential Game of Spatial Competition," Working Papers 400, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- L. Lambertini & A. Mantovani, 2004. "Identifying Reaction Functions in a Differential Oligopoly Game with Sticky Prices," Working Papers 530, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Luca Miselli).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.