Tariffs and quotas under dynamic duopolistic competition
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of International Economics.
Volume (Year): 29 (1990)
Issue (Month): 1-2 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505552
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cellini, Roberto & Lambertini, Luca, 2007.
"A differential oligopoly game with differentiated goods and sticky prices,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 176(2), pages 1131-1144, January.
- R. Cellini & L. Lambertini, 2002. "A Differential Oligopoly Game with Differentiated Goods and Sticky Prices," Working Papers 440, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Benchekroun, Hassan, 2003. "Unilateral production restrictions in a dynamic duopoly," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 111(2), pages 214-239, August.
- Roberto Cellini & Luca Lambertini, 2006.
"Workers’ enterprises are not perverse: differential oligopoly games with sticky price,"
Review of Economic Design,
Springer, vol. 10(3), pages 233-248, December.
- R. Cellini & L. Lambertini, 2004. "Workers' Enterprises Are Not Perverse: Differential Oligopoly Games with Sticky Price," Working Papers 531, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- G. Calzolari & L. Lambertini, 2001.
"Export Restraints in a Model of Trade with Capital Accumulation,"
420, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Calzolari, Giacomo & Lambertini, Luca, 2007. "Export restraints in a model of trade with capital accumulation," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 31(12), pages 3822-3842, December.
- R. Cellini & L. Lambertini, 2003. "Capacity Accumulation and Utilization in a Differential Duopoly Game," Working Papers 465, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- R. Cellini & L. Lambertini, 2002. "Advertising with Spillover Effects in a Differential Oligopoly Game With Differentiated Goods," Working Papers 430, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Praveen Kujal & Juan Ruiz, 2003. "Policy Synchronization and Staggering in a Dynamic Model of Strategic Trade," International Trade 0302003, EconWPA.
- R. Cellini & L. Lambertini, 2005. "Weak and Strong Time Consistency in Differential Oligopoly Games with Capital Accumulation," Working Papers 544, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- R. Cellini & L. Lambertini, 2002. "Price vs Quantity in a Dynamic Duopoly Game with Capacity Accumulation," Working Papers 449, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Kenji Fujiwara, 2009. "Gains from Trade in a Differential Game Model of Asymmetric Oligopoly," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 17(5), pages 1066-1073, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.