Unilateral production restrictions in a dynamic duopoly
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 111 (2003)
Issue (Month): 2 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Fershtman, Chaim & Kamien, Morton I, 1987. "Dynamic Duopolistic Competition with Sticky Prices," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(5), pages 1151-64, September.
- Dockner, Engelbert J. & Haug, Alfred A., 1990. "Tariffs and quotas under dynamic duopolistic competition," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(1-2), pages 147-159, August.
- Gaudet, Gerard & Salant, Stephen W, 1991. "Increasing the Profits of a Subset of Firms in Oligopoly Models with Strategic Substitutes," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 81(3), pages 658-65, June.
- Dutta, Prajit K & Sundaram, Rangarajan K, 1993. "The Tragedy of the Commons?," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 3(3), pages 413-26, July.
- Engelbert J. Dockner & Alfred A. Haug, 1991. "The Closed-Loop Motive for Voluntary Export Restraints," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 24(3), pages 679-85, August.
- Dockner, Engelbert J. & Sorger, Gerhard, 1996. "Existence and Properties of Equilibria for a Dynamic Game on Productive Assets," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 71(1), pages 209-227, October.
- Halkos, George, 2010. "Dynamic regulations in non –renewable resources oligopolistic markets," MPRA Paper 24774, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hassan Benchekroun & Ngo Van Long, 2006.
"The Curse Of Windfall Gains In A Non Renewable Resource Oligopoly ,"
Australian Economic Papers,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(2), pages 99-105, 06.
- Hassan Benchekroun & Ngo Van Long, 2006. "The Curse Of Windfall Gains In A Non Renewable Resource Oligopoly," Departmental Working Papers 2006-24, McGill University, Department of Economics.
- Hassan Benchekroun & Ngo Van Long, 2006. "The Curse of Windfall Gains in a Non Renewable Resource Oligopoly," CIRANO Working Papers 2006s-10, CIRANO.
- Zhang Wei-Bin, 2011. "Economic Growth And Dynamics Of Renewable Resource With Housing, Agricultural And Resource Land Use," Studies in Business and Economics, Lucian Blaga University of Sibiu, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 6(2), pages 151-174, August.
- Fujiwara, Kenji, 2008. "Duopoly can be more anti-competitive than monopoly," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 101(3), pages 217-219, December.
- Engelbert J. Dockner & Florian O.O. Wagener, 2006.
"Markov-Perfect Nash Equilibria in Models with a Single Capital Stock,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
06-055/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Dockner, E.J. & Wagener, F.O.O., 2006. "Markov-Perfect Nash Equilibria in Models With a Single Capital Stock," CeNDEF Working Papers 06-07, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Center for Nonlinear Dynamics in Economics and Finance.
- Engelbert J. Dockner & Florian O.O. Wagener, 2006. "Markov-Perfect Nash Equilibria in Models with a Single Capital Stock," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 06-055/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Ngo Long, 2011. "Dynamic Games in the Economics of Natural Resources: A Survey," Dynamic Games and Applications, Springer, vol. 1(1), pages 115-148, March.
- Luca Lambertini & Andrea Mantovani, 2013.
"Feedback equilibria in a dynamic renewable resource oligopoly: pre-emption, voracity and exhaustion,"
2013/26, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- L. Lambertini & A. Mantovani, 2013. "Feedback equilibria in a dynamic renewable resource oligopoly: pre-emption, voracity and exhaustion," Working Papers wp890, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Luca Lambertini & Andrea Mantovani, 2013. "Feedback Equilibria in a Dynamic Renewable Resource Oligopoly: Pre-Emption, Voracity and Exhaustion," Working Paper Series 56_13, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Kenji Fujiwara & Tsuyoshi Shinozaki & Akihiko Yanase, 2011. "Dynamic Interactions in Trade Policy in a Differential Game Model of Tariff Protection," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 15(4), pages 689-698, November.
- Halkos, George & Papageorgiou, George, 2012. "Simple taxation schemes on non–renewable resources extraction," MPRA Paper 40945, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kenji Fujiwara, 2010.
"Losses from competition in a dynamic game model of a renewable resource oligopoly,"
Discussion Paper Series
51, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised Apr 2010.
- Fujiwara, Kenji, 2011. "Losses from competition in a dynamic game model of a renewable resource oligopoly," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 1-11, January.
- Benchekroun Hassan & Claude Denis, 2007.
"Tax Differentials and the Segmentation of Networks of Cooperation in Oligopoly,"
The B.E. Journal of Theoretical Economics,
De Gruyter, vol. 7(1), pages 1-11, July.
- BENCHEKROUN, Hassan & CLAUDE, Denis, 2006. "Tax Differentials and the Segmentation of Networks of Cooperation in Oligopoly," Cahiers de recherche 19-2006, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Colombo, Luca & Labrecciosa, Paola, 2013. "Oligopoly exploitation of a private property productive asset," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 838-853.
- Benchekroun, Hassan, 2008.
"Comparative dynamics in a productive asset oligopoly,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 138(1), pages 237-261, January.
- BENCHEKROUN, Hassan, 2005. "The Double Curse of a Common Property Productive Asset Oligopoly," Cahiers de recherche 02-2005, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Kenji Fujiwara & Tsuyoshi Shinozaki, 2010. "The Closed-Loop Effects Of Market Integration In A Dynamic Duopoly," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 49(1), pages 1-12, 03.
- George E. HALKOS & George PAPAGEORGIOU, 2010. "Differential Games in Non–Renewable Resources Extraction," Theoretical and Practical Research in Economic Fields, ASERS Publishing, vol. 0(2), pages 232 - 243, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.