Sticky prices in a dynamic oligopoly: An investigation of (s,S) thresholds
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal International Journal of Industrial Organization.
Volume (Year): 17 (1999)
Issue (Month): 4 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505551
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brent, Neiman, 2011.
"A state-dependent model of intermediate goods pricing,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 85(1), pages 1-13, September.
- Brent Neiman, 2009. "A State-Dependent Model of Intermediate Goods Pricing," Working Papers 2010-006, Becker Friedman Institute for Research In Economics.
- Brent Neiman, 2010. "A State-Dependent Model of Intermediate Goods Pricing," NBER Working Papers 16283, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Heidhues, Paul & Köszegi, Botond, 2005.
"The Impact of Consumer Loss Aversion on Pricing,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
4849, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kano, Kazuko, 2011.
"Menu Costs and Dynamic Duopoly,"
38909, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Richards, Timothy J. & Patterson, Paul M., 2002.
"Causes Of Retail Price Fixity: An Empirical Analysis,"
2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA
19841, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Richards, Timothy J. & Patterson, Paul M., 2004. "Causes of retail price fixity: an empirical analysis," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 117-136.
- Heidhues, Paul & Koszegi, Botond, 2014.
"Regular prices and sales,"
Econometric Society, vol. 9(1), January.
- Matthias R. Fengler & Joachim K. Winter, 2007.
"Price variability and price dispersion in a stable monetary environment: evidence from German retail markets,"
Managerial and Decision Economics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 28(7), pages 789-801.
- Fengler, Matthias R. & Winter, Joachim K., 2000. "Price variability and price dispersion in a stable monetary environment: Evidence from German retail markets," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 2000,90, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Emi Nakamura & Dawit Zerom, 2009.
"Accounting for Incomplete Pass-Through,"
NBER Working Papers
15255, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gianluigi Vernasca, 2003. "Dynamic Price Competition with Price Adjustment Costs and Product Differentiation," Working Papers 2003.120, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Hoffman, Angela & Senkler, Heike, 2011. "Interformat price competition of multi-product retailers: Evidence for German grocery retailing," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114533, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Vernasca, Gianluigi, 2003. "Dynamic Price Competition With Price Adjustment Costs And Product Differentiation," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 681, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.