Inflation, Fixed Cost of Price Adjustment, and Measurement of Relative-Price Variability: Theory and Evidence
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal American Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 77 (1987)
Issue (Month): 4 (September)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sascha S. Becker, 2011. "What Drives the Relationship Between Inflation and Price Dispersion? Market Power vs. Price Rigidity," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2011-019, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- David Parsley Helen Popper, 2002. "Inflation And Price Dispersion In Equity Markets And In Goods And Services Markets," Macroeconomics 0211004, EconWPA.
- Christophe Muller, 2005.
"The measurement of poverty with geographical and intertemporal price dispersion, Evidence from Rwanda,"
DT/2005/16, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Christophe Muller, 2008. "The Measurement Of Poverty With Geographical And Intertemporal Price Dispersion: Evidence From Rwanda," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 54(1), pages 27-49, 03.
- Muller, Christophe, 2008. "The Measurement of Poverty with Geographical and Intertemporal Price Dispersion. Evidence from Rwanda," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/4381, Paris Dauphine University.
- Christophe Muller, 2005. "The Measurement Of Poverty With Geographical And Intertemporal Price Dispersion. Evidence From Rwanda," Working Papers. Serie AD 2005-11, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Leif Danziger, 2008.
"Adjustment Costs, Inventories and Output,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
2244, CESifo Group Munich.
- Dutta, Shantanu & Bergen, Mark & Levy, Daniel, 2002.
"Price flexibility in channels of distribution: Evidence from scanner data,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 26(11), pages 1845-1900, September.
- Shantanu Dutta & Mark Bergen & Daniel Levy, 2002. "Price Flexibility in Channels of Distribution: Evidence from Scanner Data," Working Papers 2002-10, Department of Economics, Bar-Ilan University.
- Shantanu Dutta & Mark Bergen & Daniel Levy, 2004. "Price Flexibility in Channels of Distribution: Evidence from Scanner Data," Macroeconomics 0402018, EconWPA.
- Fengler, Matthias R. & Winter, Joachim K., 2000.
"Price variability and price dispersion in a stable monetary environment: Evidence from German retail markets,"
SFB 373 Discussion Papers
2000,90, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Matthias R. Fengler & Joachim K. Winter, 2007. "Price variability and price dispersion in a stable monetary environment: evidence from German retail markets," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 28(7), pages 789-801.
- Mariano Tommasi, 1992. "Inflation and Relative Prices Evidence from Argentina," UCLA Economics Working Papers 661, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Fernando Merino, 2000. "Price-Adjustment Costs and Adjustment Frequency: An Analysis with Individual Data," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1712, Econometric Society.
- Mª Ángeles Caraballo Pou & Carlos Dabús & Diego Caramuta, 2006. "A Non-linear "Inflation-Relative Prices Variability" Relationship: Evidence from Latin America," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2006/09, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Bakhshi, Hasan, 2002. "Inflation and relative price variability," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 76(1), pages 27-33, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.