A dynamic common property resource problem with amenity value and extraction costs
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by The International Society for Economic Theory in its journal International Journal of Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 1 (2005)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1742-7355
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dockner, Engelbert J. & Sorger, Gerhard, 1996. "Existence and Properties of Equilibria for a Dynamic Game on Productive Assets," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 71(1), pages 209-227, October.
- Ngo Van Long & Koji Shimomura, 1995.
"Some Results on the Markov Equilibria of a Class of Homogeneous Differential Games,"
CIRANO Working Papers
- Van Long, Ngo & Shimomura, Koji, 1998. "Some results on the Markov equilibria of a class of homogeneous differential games," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 33(3-4), pages 557-566, January.
- Ken-Ichi Akao, 2008. "Tax schemes in a class of differential games," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 35(1), pages 155-174, April.
- Lane, Philip R & Tornell, Aaron, 1996. " Power, Growth, and the Voracity Effect," Journal of Economic Growth, Springer, vol. 1(2), pages 213-41, June.
- Gaudet, Gerard & Salant, Stephen W, 1991. "Increasing the Profits of a Subset of Firms in Oligopoly Models with Strategic Substitutes," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 81(3), pages 658-65, June.
- Sorger, Gerhard, 1989. "Competitive dynamic advertising : A modification of the Case game," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 55-80, January.
- BENCHEKROUN, Hassan & GAUDET, Gérard, 1997.
"On the Profitability of Production Constraints in a Dynamic Natural Resource Oligopoly,"
Cahiers de recherche
9717, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Benchekroun, Hassan & Gaudet, Gerard, 2003. "On the profitability of production perturbations in a dynamic natural resource oligopoly," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 27(7), pages 1237-1252, May.
- Benchkeroun, H. & Gaudet, G., 1997. "On the Profitability of Production Constraints in a Dynamic Natural Resource Oligopoly," Cahiers de recherche 9717, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Dockner,Engelbert J. & Jorgensen,Steffen & Long,Ngo Van & Sorger,Gerhard, 2000. "Differential Games in Economics and Management Science," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521637329, December.
- Bulow, Jeremy I & Geanakoplos, John D & Klemperer, Paul D, 1985. "Multimarket Oligopoly: Strategic Substitutes and Complements," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 93(3), pages 488-511, June.
- Benhabib, Jess & Radner, Roy, 1992. "The Joint Exploitation of a Productive Asset: A Game-Theoretic Approach," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 2(2), pages 155-90, April.
- Ngo Long & Gerhard Sorger, 2006.
"Insecure property rights and growth: the role of appropriation costs, wealth effects, and heterogeneity,"
Springer, vol. 28(3), pages 513-529, 08.
- Ngo Van Long & Gerhard Sorger, 2004. "Insecure Property Rights and Growth: The Roles of Appropriation Costs, Wealth Effects, and Heterogeneity," CESifo Working Paper Series 1253, CESifo Group Munich.
- Ngo Van Long & Shengzu Wang, 2008.
"Resource-Grabbing By Status-Conscious Agents,"
Departmental Working Papers
2008-08, McGill University, Department of Economics.
- Hiro Sakamoto, 2013. "A dynamic common-property resource problem with potential regime shifts," Discussion papers e-12-012, Graduate School of Economics Project Center, Kyoto University.
- Koulovatianos, Christos & Mirman, Leonard J., 2007.
"The effects of market structure on industry growth: Rivalrous non-excludable capital,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 133(1), pages 199-218, March.
- Christos Koulovatianos & Leonard J. Mirman, 2005. "The Effects of Market Structure on Industry Growth: Rivalrous Non-excludable Capital," Vienna Economics Papers 0501, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Russell Davidson & Adriana Cornea, 2008. "A Refined Bootstrap For Heavy Tailed Distributions," Departmental Working Papers 2008-03, McGill University, Department of Economics.
- Antoniadou, Elena & Koulovatianos, Christos & Mirman, Leonard J., 2013.
"Strategic exploitation of a common-property resource under uncertainty,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 28-39.
- Christos Koulovatianos & Elena Antoniadou & Leonard J.Mirman, 2007. "Strategic Exploitation of a Common-Property Resource under Uncertainty," Vienna Economics Papers 0703, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Petros G. Sekeris, 2012. "The Tragedy of the Commons in a Violent World," Working Papers 1213, University of Namur, Department of Economics.
- Athanassoglou, Stergios, 2010. "Dynamic nonpoint-source pollution control policy: Ambient transfers and uncertainty," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 34(12), pages 2494-2509, December.
- Fujiwara, Kenji, 2008. "Duopoly can be more anti-competitive than monopoly," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 101(3), pages 217-219, December.
- Ngo Long, 2011. "Dynamic Games in the Economics of Natural Resources: A Survey," Dynamic Games and Applications, Springer, vol. 1(1), pages 115-148, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.