Competitive dynamic advertising : A modification of the Case game
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control.
Volume (Year): 13 (1989)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jedc
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ricardo Josa-Fombellida & Juan Pablo Rincón-Zapatero, 2008. "Markov Perfect Nash Equilibrium in stochastic differential games as solution of a generalized Euler Equations System," Economics Working Papers we086731, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.
- Richards, Timothy J., 2002. "Dynamic Strategic Interaction: A Synthesis Of Modeling Methods," Western Economics Forum, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 1(01).
- Yeung, David W. K., 1996. "A differential game model of a market of substitutable products," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 90(3), pages 599-608, May.
- Magnus Hennlock, 2005. "A Differential Game on the Management of Natural Capital subject to Emmissions from Industry Production," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 141(III), pages 411-436, September.
- Tchumtchoua, Sylvie & Cotterill, Ronald, 2010. "Optimal Brand and Generic Advertising Policies in a Dynamic Differentiated Product Oligopoly," Research Reports 149978, University of Connecticut, Food Marketing Policy Center.
- Mesak, Hani I., 1999. "On the generalizability of advertising pulsation monopoly results to an oligopoly," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 117(3), pages 429-449, September.
- Micahel Caputo & Chen Ling, 2012.
"The Intrinsic Comparative Dynamics of Locally Differentiable Feedback Nash Equilibria of Autonomous and Exponentially Discounted Infinite Horizon Differential Games,"
2012-03, University of Central Florida, Department of Economics.
- Caputo, Michael R. & Ling, Chen, 2013. "The intrinsic comparative dynamics of locally differentiable feedback Nash equilibria of autonomous and exponentially discounted infinite horizon differential games," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 37(10), pages 1982-1994.
- Gerhard Sorger, 2005. "A dynamic common property resource problem with amenity value and extraction costs," International Journal of Economic Theory, The International Society for Economic Theory, vol. 1(1), pages 3-19.
- Toker Doganoglu & Daniel Klapper, 2006. "Goodwill and dynamic advertising strategies," Quantitative Marketing and Economics, Springer, vol. 4(1), pages 5-29, March.
- L. Colombo & L. Lambertini, 2003. "Quality and Advertising in a Dynamic Duopoly," Working Papers 490, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Yeung, David W. K., 1998. "A class of differential games which admits a feedback solution with linear value functions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 107(3), pages 737-754, June.
- Erickson, Gary M., 1995. "Differential game models of advertising competition," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 83(3), pages 431-438, June.
- L. Colombo & L. Lambertini, 2002. "Dynamic Advertising under Vertical Product Differentiation," Working Papers 456, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Anshuman Chutani & Suresh Sethi, 2012. "Cooperative Advertising in a Dynamic Retail Market Oligopoly," Dynamic Games and Applications, Springer, vol. 2(4), pages 347-375, December.
- Huang, Jian & Leng, Mingming & Liang, Liping, 2012. "Recent developments in dynamic advertising research," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 220(3), pages 591-609.
- Richards, Timothy J. & Patterson, Paul M., 1998.
"New Varieties and the Returns to Commodity Promotion: Washington Fuji Apples,"
28541, Arizona State University, Morrison School of Agribusiness and Resource Management.
- Richards, Timothy J. & Patterson, Paul M., 1998. "New Varieties And The Returns To Commodity Promotion: Washington Fuji Apples," 1998 Annual meeting, August 2-5, Salt Lake City, UT 20784, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Richards, Timothy J. & Patterson, Paul M., 2000. "New Varieties And The Returns To Commodity Promotion: The Case Of Fuji Apples," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 29(1), April.
- Wang, Qinan & Wu, Zhang, 2001. "A duopolistic model of dynamic competitive advertising," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 128(1), pages 213-226, January.
- Richards, Timothy J. & Patterson, Paul M., 2002. "Strategic Interaction With Multiple Tools: A New Empirical Model," Working Papers 28545, Arizona State University, Morrison School of Agribusiness and Resource Management.
- Fruchter, Gila E. & Kalish, Shlomo, 1998. "Dynamic promotional budgeting and media allocation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 111(1), pages 15-27, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.