Characterization of the extreme core allocations of the assignment game
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Games and Economic Behavior.
Volume (Year): 44 (2003)
Issue (Month): 2 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622836
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Leonard, Herman B, 1983. "Elicitation of Honest Preferences for the Assignment of Individuals to Positions," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 91(3), pages 461-79, June.
- T. E. S. Raghavan & Tamás Solymosi, 2001. "Assignment games with stable core," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer, vol. 30(2), pages 177-185.
- Hamers, H.J.M. & Klijn, F. & Solymosi, T. & Tijs, S.H. & Pere Villar, J., 2002.
"Assignment games satisfy the CoMa property,"
Open Access publications from Tilburg University
urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-91410, Tilburg University.
- Ichiishi, Tatsuro, 1981. "Super-modularity: Applications to convex games and to the greedy algorithm for LP," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 283-286, October.
- Peleg, B, 1986. "On the Reduced Game Property and Its Converse," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer, vol. 15(3), pages 187-200.
- F. Javier Martinez-de-Albeniz & Marina Nunez & Carles Rafels, 2010.
"Assignment markets with the same core,"
Working Papers in Economics
239, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Silvia Miquel & Bas Van Velzen & Herbert Hamers & Henk Norde, 2009.
"Assignment Situations With Multiple Ownership And Their Games,"
International Game Theory Review (IGTR),
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 11(01), pages 1-13.
- Miquel, S. & Velzen, S. van & Hamers, H.J.M. & Norde, H.W., 2005. "Assignment Situations with Multiple Ownership and their Games," Discussion Paper 2005-78, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Josep Izquierdo & Marina Núñez & Carles Rafels, 2007.
"A simple procedure to obtain the extreme core allocations of an assignment market,"
International Journal of Game Theory,
Springer, vol. 36(1), pages 17-26, September.
- Josep Mª Izquierdo & Marina Núñez & Carles Rafels, 2006. "A Simple Procedure to Obtain the Extreme Core Allocations of an Assignment Market," Working Papers 275, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Kucuksenel, Serkan, 2011. "Core of the assignment game via fixed point methods," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 72-76, January.
- Michael Schwarz & M. Bumin Yenmez, 2009. "Median Stable Matching," NBER Working Papers 14689, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marina Núñez & Carles Rafels, 2004. "Bargained stable allocations in assignment markets," Working Papers 153, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Schwarz, Michael & Yenmez, M. Bumin, 2011. "Median stable matching for markets with wages," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 146(2), pages 619-637, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.