Characterization of the extreme core allocations of the assignment game
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Games and Economic Behavior.
Volume (Year): 44 (2003)
Issue (Month): 2 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622836
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hamers, H.J.M. & Klijn, F. & Solymosi, T. & Tijs, S.H. & Pere Villar, J., 2002.
"Assignment games satisfy the CoMa property,"
Open Access publications from Tilburg University
urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-91410, Tilburg University.
- Ichiishi, Tatsuro, 1981. "Super-modularity: Applications to convex games and to the greedy algorithm for LP," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 283-286, October.
- Peleg, B, 1986. "On the Reduced Game Property and Its Converse," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer, vol. 15(3), pages 187-200.
- Leonard, Herman B, 1983. "Elicitation of Honest Preferences for the Assignment of Individuals to Positions," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 91(3), pages 461-79, June.
- T. E. S. Raghavan & Tamás Solymosi, 2001. "Assignment games with stable core," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer, vol. 30(2), pages 177-185.
- Schwarz, Michael & Yenmez, M. Bumin, 2011. "Median stable matching for markets with wages," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 146(2), pages 619-637, March.
- Miquel, S. & Velzen, S. van & Hamers, H.J.M. & Norde, H.W., 2005.
"Assignment Situations with Multiple Ownership and their Games,"
2005-78, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Silvia Miquel & Bas Van Velzen & Herbert Hamers & Henk Norde, 2009. "Assignment Situations With Multiple Ownership And Their Games," International Game Theory Review (IGTR), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 11(01), pages 1-13.
- Josep Izquierdo & Marina Núñez & Carles Rafels, 2007.
"A simple procedure to obtain the extreme core allocations of an assignment market,"
International Journal of Game Theory,
Springer, vol. 36(1), pages 17-26, September.
- Josep Mª Izquierdo & Marina Núñez & Carles Rafels, 2006. "A Simple Procedure to Obtain the Extreme Core Allocations of an Assignment Market," Working Papers 275, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Michael Schwarz & M. Bumin Yenmez, 2009. "Median Stable Matching," NBER Working Papers 14689, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marina Núñez & Carles Rafels, 2004. "Bargained stable allocations in assignment markets," Working Papers 153, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Kucuksenel, Serkan, 2011. "Core of the assignment game via fixed point methods," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 72-76, January.
- Martínez-de-Albéniz, F. Javier & Núñez, Marina & Rafels, Carles, 2011.
"Assignment markets with the same core,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 73(2), pages 553-563.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.