On Market Games When Agents Cannot Be in Two Places at Once
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Games and Economic Behavior.
Volume (Year): 31 (2000)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622836
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Shapley, Lloyd S. & Shubik, Martin, 1969. "On market games," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 9-25, June.
- Montero, M.P., 2001. "The Nucleolus as a Consistent Power Index in Noncooerative Majority Games," Discussion Paper, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research 2001-39, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Montero, Maria, 2006. "Noncooperative foundations of the nucleolus in majority games," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 380-397, February.
- Sonja Brangewitz & Jan-Philip Gamp, 2011. "Competitive Outcomes and the Core of TU Market Games," Working Papers 454, Bielefeld University, Center for Mathematical Economics.
- Bejan, Camelia & Gómez, Juan Camilo, 2012. "A market interpretation of the proportional extended core," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 117(3), pages 636-638.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.