A multivariate cointegration test of the law of one price for Canadian softwood lumber markets
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Forest Policy and Economics.
Volume (Year): 1 (2000)
Issue (Month): 3-4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/forpol
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Rakhal Sarker, 1993. "A Maximum Likelihood Cointegration Analysis of Canadian Lumber Exports," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 41(1), pages 97-110, 03.
- Gonzalo, Jesus, 1994.
"Five alternative methods of estimating long-run equilibrium relationships,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 60(1-2), pages 203-233.
- Gonzalo, Jesús, . "Five alternative methods of estimating long-run equilibrium relationships," Open Access publications from Universidad Carlos III de Madrid info:hdl:10016/731, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid.
- Delpachitra, S. B. & St Hill, R. L., 1994. "The law of one price: a test based on prices for selected inputs in New Zealand agriculture," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 10(3), pages 297-305, May.
- Jarque, Carlos M. & Bera, Anil K., 1980. "Efficient tests for normality, homoscedasticity and serial independence of regression residuals," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 255-259.
- Janaki R.R. Alavalapati & Wiktor L. Adamowicz & Martin K. Luckert, 1997. "A Cointegration Analysis of Canadian Wood Pulp Prices," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 79(3), pages 975-986.
- Perron, P, 1988.
"The Great Crash, The Oil Price Shock And The Unit Root Hypothesis,"
338, Princeton, Department of Economics - Econometric Research Program.
- Perron, Pierre, 1989. "The Great Crash, the Oil Price Shock, and the Unit Root Hypothesis," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 57(6), pages 1361-1401, November.
- Johansen, Soren, 1988. "Statistical analysis of cointegration vectors," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 12(2-3), pages 231-254.
- Johansen, Soren & Juselius, Katarina, 1990. "Maximum Likelihood Estimation and Inference on Cointegration--With Applications to the Demand for Money," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 52(2), pages 169-210, May.
- Engle, Robert F & Granger, Clive W J, 1987. "Co-integration and Error Correction: Representation, Estimation, and Testing," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(2), pages 251-76, March.
- Aruga, Kentaka & Managi, Shunsuke, 2011. "Testing the international linkage in the platinum-group metal futures markets," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 339-345.
- Song, Nianfu & Chang, Sun Joseph & Aguilar, Francisco X., 2011. "U.S. softwood lumber demand and supply estimation using cointegration in dynamic equations," Journal of Forest Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 19-33, January.
- Kainulainen, Tuomo & Toppinen, Anne, 2006. "Testing integration in main European paper markets under floating and fixed exchange rates," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 372-379, December.
- Mehrotra, Shiv N. & Kant, Shashi, 2009. "Use of composite forest commodity price indices for cointegration analysis," Journal of Forest Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 237-260, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.