Impact of the oil price and fiscal facilities on offshore mining at the Dutch Continental Shelf
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Energy Policy.
Volume (Year): 35 (2007)
Issue (Month): 11 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Robert K. Kaufmann & Cutler J. Cleveland, 2001. "Oil Production in the Lower 48 States: Economic, Geological, and Institutional Determinants," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 27-49.
- MacAvoy, Paul W. & Pindyck, Robert S., 1973.
"Alternative regulatory policies for dealing with the natural gas shortage,"
659-73., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Paul W. MacAvoy & Robert S. Pindyck, 1973. "Alternative Regulatory Policies for Dealing with the Natural Gas Shortage," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 4(2), pages 454-498, Autumn.
- Correlje, Aad F. & Odell, Peter R., 2000. "Four decades of Groningen production and pricing policies and a view to the future," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 19-27, January.
- Cleveland, Cutler J. & Kaufmann, Robert K., 2003. "Oil supply and oil politics: Deja Vu all over again," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 485-489, May.
- Anderson, Michael A. & Goldsmith, Arthur H., 1997. "Mr. Keynes' theory of investment: Do forward looking expectations and weight really matter?," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 18(5), pages 547-573, September.
- Reynolds, Douglas B., 1999. "The mineral economy: how prices and costs can falsely signal decreasing scarcity," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 155-166, October.
- Cutter J. Cleveland & Robert K. Kaufmann, 1991. "Forecasting Ultimate Oil Recovery and Its Rate of Production: Incorporating Economic Forces into the Models of M. King Hubbert," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 17-46.
- Favero, Carlo A & Pesaran, M Hashem & Sharma, Sunil, 1994. "A Duration Model of Irreversible Oil Investment: Theory and Empirical Evidence," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 9(S), pages S95-112, Suppl. De.
- Pesaran, M Hashem, 1990.
"An Econometric Analysis of Exploration and Extraction of Oil in the U.K. Continental Shelf,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 100(401), pages 367-90, June.
- M. Hashem Pesaran, 1988. "An Econometric Analysis of Exploration and Extraction of Oil in the U.K. Continental Shelf," UCLA Economics Working Papers 471, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Cutler J. Cleveland & Robert K. Kaufmann, 1997. "Natural Gas in the U.S.: How Far Can Technology Stretch the Resource Base?," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 89-108.
- Managi, Shunsuke & Opaluch, James J. & Jin, Di & Grigalunas, Thomas A., 2005. "Technological change and petroleum exploration in the Gulf of Mexico," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 619-632, March.
- Alexander Kemp & Sola Kasim, 2003. "An Econometric Model of Oil and Gas Exploration Development and Production in the UK Continental Shelf: A Systems Approach," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 113-141.
- Cox, James C & Wright, Arthur W, 1976. "The Determinants of Investment in Petroleum Reserves and Their Implications for Public Policy," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 66(1), pages 153-67, March.
- Walls, Margaret A., 1992. "Modeling and forecasting the supply of oil and gas : A survey of existing approaches," Resources and Energy, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 287-309, September.
- Managi, Shunsuke & Opaluch, James J. & Jin, Di & Grigalunas, Thomas A., 2004. "Technological change and depletion in offshore oil and gas," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 388-409, March.
- Kevin F. Forbes & Ernest M. Zampelli, 2000. "Technology and the Exploratory Success Rate in the U.S. Offshore," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 109-120.
- Iledare, Omowumi O., 1995. "Simulating the effect of economic and policy incentives on natural gas drilling and gross reserve additions," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 261-279, November.
- Iledare, Omowumi O. & Pulsipher, Allan G., 1999. "Sources of change in petroleum drilling productivity in onshore Louisiana in the US, 1977-1994," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 261-271, June.
- Favero, Carlo A, 1992. "Taxation and the Optimization of Oil Exploration and Production: The UK Continental Shelf," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 44(2), pages 187-208, April.
- J. Daniel Khazzoom, 1971. "The FPC Staff's Econometric Model of Natural Gas Supply in the United States," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 2(1), pages 51-93, Spring.
- Kemp, A. G. & Kasim, A. S., 2003. "Forecasting activity levels in the UK continental shelf: the role of perceptions," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(6), pages 713-739, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.