Impact of the oil price and fiscal facilities on offshore mining at the Dutch Continental Shelf
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Energy Policy.
Volume (Year): 35 (2007)
Issue (Month): 11 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Cutter J. Cleveland & Robert K. Kaufmann, 1991. "Forecasting Ultimate Oil Recovery and Its Rate of Production: Incorporating Economic Forces into the Models of M. King Hubbert," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 17-46.
- J. Daniel Khazzoom, 1971. "The FPC Staff's Econometric Model of Natural Gas Supply in the United States," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 2(1), pages 51-93, Spring.
- Cox, James C & Wright, Arthur W, 1976. "The Determinants of Investment in Petroleum Reserves and Their Implications for Public Policy," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 66(1), pages 153-67, March.
- Favero, C.A. & Pesaran, M.H., 1992.
"Oil Investment in the North Sea,"
Cambridge Working Papers in Economics
9204, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Correlje, Aad F. & Odell, Peter R., 2000. "Four decades of Groningen production and pricing policies and a view to the future," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 19-27, January.
- Kemp, A. G. & Kasim, A. S., 2003. "Forecasting activity levels in the UK continental shelf: the role of perceptions," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(6), pages 713-739, November.
- M. Hashem Pesaran, 1988.
"An Econometric Analysis of Exploration and Extraction of Oil in the U.K. Continental Shelf,"
UCLA Economics Working Papers
471, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Pesaran, M Hashem, 1990. "An Econometric Analysis of Exploration and Extraction of Oil in the U.K. Continental Shelf," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 100(401), pages 367-90, June.
- Iledare, Omowumi O., 1995. "Simulating the effect of economic and policy incentives on natural gas drilling and gross reserve additions," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 261-279, November.
- Managi, Shunsuke & Opaluch, James J. & Jin, Di & Grigalunas, Thomas A., 2004. "Technological change and depletion in offshore oil and gas," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 388-409, March.
- Edward W. Erickson & Robert M. Spann, 1971. "Supply Response in a Regulated Industry: The Case of Natural Gas," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 2(1), pages 94-121, Spring.
- Favero, Carlo A, 1992. "Taxation and the Optimization of Oil Exploration and Production: The UK Continental Shelf," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 44(2), pages 187-208, April.
- Cutler J. Cleveland & Robert K. Kaufmann, 1997. "Natural Gas in the U.S.: How Far Can Technology Stretch the Resource Base?," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 89-108.
- Reynolds, Douglas B., 1999. "The mineral economy: how prices and costs can falsely signal decreasing scarcity," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 155-166, October.
- MacAvoy, Paul W. & Pindyck, Robert S., 1973.
"Alternative regulatory policies for dealing with the natural gas shortage,"
659-73., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Paul W. MacAvoy & Robert S. Pindyck, 1973. "Alternative Regulatory Policies for Dealing with the Natural Gas Shortage," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 4(2), pages 454-498, Autumn.
- Anderson, Michael A. & Goldsmith, Arthur H., 1997. "Mr. Keynes' theory of investment: Do forward looking expectations and weight really matter?," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 18(5), pages 547-573, September.
- Iledare, Omowumi O. & Pulsipher, Allan G., 1999. "Sources of change in petroleum drilling productivity in onshore Louisiana in the US, 1977-1994," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 261-271, June.
- Robert K. Kaufmann & Cutler J. Cleveland, 2001. "Oil Production in the Lower 48 States: Economic, Geological, and Institutional Determinants," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 27-49.
- Alexander Kemp & Sola Kasim, 2003. "An Econometric Model of Oil and Gas Exploration Development and Production in the UK Continental Shelf: A Systems Approach," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 113-141.
- Managi, Shunsuke & Opaluch, James J. & Jin, Di & Grigalunas, Thomas A., 2005. "Technological change and petroleum exploration in the Gulf of Mexico," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 619-632, March.
- Kevin F. Forbes & Ernest M. Zampelli, 2000. "Technology and the Exploratory Success Rate in the U.S. Offshore," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 109-120.
- Favero, Carlo A & Pesaran, M Hashem & Sharma, Sunil, 1994. "A Duration Model of Irreversible Oil Investment: Theory and Empirical Evidence," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 9(S), pages S95-112, Suppl. De.
- Cleveland, Cutler J. & Kaufmann, Robert K., 2003. "Oil supply and oil politics: Deja Vu all over again," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 485-489, May.
- Walls, Margaret A., 1992. "Modeling and forecasting the supply of oil and gas : A survey of existing approaches," Resources and Energy, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 287-309, September.
- Kolodzeij, Marek & Kaufmann, Robert.K., 2014. "Oil demand shocks reconsidered: A cointegrated vector autoregression," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 33-40.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.