Fossil energy savings and GHG mitigation potentials of ethanol as a gasoline substitute in Thailand
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Energy Policy.
Volume (Year): 35 (2007)
Issue (Month): 10 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Henke, J.M. & Klepper, G. & Schmitz, N., 2005. "Tax exemption for biofuels in Germany: Is bio-ethanol really an option for climate policy?," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 30(14), pages 2617-2635.
- Pérez-López, Paula & Gasol, Carles M. & Oliver-Solà, Jordi & Huelin, Sagrario & Moreira, Ma Teresa & Feijoo, Gumersindo, 2013. "Greenhouse gas emissions from Spanish motorway transport: Key aspects and mitigation solutions," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 705-713.
- Chauhan, Manish Kumar & Varun & Chaudhary, Sachin & Kumar, Suneel & Samar, 2011. "Life cycle assessment of sugar industry: A review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(7), pages 3445-3453, September.
- Nguyen, Thu Lan T. & Gheewala, Shabbir H., 2008. "Fuel ethanol from cane molasses in Thailand: Environmental and cost performance," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 1589-1599, May.
- Md. I. Haque & Stelios Rozakis & A. Natsis & M. Borzecka-Walker & K. Mizak, 2011. "Cost effectiveness of bio-ethanol to reduce carbon dioxide emissions in Greece," Working Papers 2011-3, Agricultural University of Athens, Department Of Agricultural Economics.
- Silalertruksa, Thapat & Gheewala, Shabbir H., 2010. "Security of feedstocks supply for future bio-ethanol production in Thailand," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(11), pages 7476-7486, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.