The additionality criterion for identifying clean development mechanism projects under the Kyoto Protocol
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Energy Policy.
Volume (Year): 30 (2002)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Clifton T Jones, 1993. "Another Look at U.S. Passenger Vehicle Use and the 'Rebound' Effect from Improved Fuel Efficiency," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 4), pages 99-110.
- Jackson, Tim, 1995. "Joint implementation and cost-effectiveness under the Framework Convention on Climate Change," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 117-138, February.
- J. Daniel Khazzoom, 1980. "Economic Implications of Mandated Efficiency in Standards for Household Appliances," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 4), pages 21-40.
- David L. Greene, 1992. "Vehicle Use and Fuel Economy: How Big is the "Rebound" Effect?," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 117-144.
- Shrestha, Ram M. & Natarajan, Bhaskar & Chakaravarti, K.K. & Rabin Shrestha,, 1998. "Environmental and power generation implications of efficient electrical appliances for India," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 23(12), pages 1065-1072.
- B W Murck & C M Dufournaud & J B R Whitney, 1985. "Simulation of a policy aimed at the reduction of wood use in the Sudan," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 17(9), pages 1231-1242, September.
- J. Daniel Khazzoom, 1987. "Energy Saving Resulting from the Adoption of More Efficient Appliances," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 4), pages 85-89.
- A. Greening, Lorna & Greene, David L. & Difiglio, Carmen, 2000. "Energy efficiency and consumption -- the rebound effect -- a survey," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(6-7), pages 389-401, June.
- Zein-Elabdin, Eiman O., 1997. "Improved stoves in Sub-Saharan Africa: the case of the Sudan," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 465-475, October.
- Rentz, Henning, 1998. "Joint implementation and the question of `additionality'--a proposal for a pragmatic approach to identify possible joint implementation projects," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 275-279, March.
- Axel Michaelowa & Emmanuel Fages, 1999. "Options for baselines of the clean development mechanism," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 4(2), pages 167-185, June.
- Randall Spalding-Fecher & Steve Thorne & Njeri Wamukonya, 2002. "Reside0ntial solar water heating as a potential Clean Development Mechanism project: A South African case study," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 7(2), pages 135-153, June.
- Axel Michaelowa & John O’brien, 2006. "Domestic UNFCCC Kyoto Protocol Mechanisms Project Supply Coordination Through Tendering – Lessons from the New Zealand Experience," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 11(3), pages 711-722, May.
- Shunli Wang & Henri L.F. de Groot & Peter Nijkamp & Erik T. Verhoef, 2009. "Global and Regional Impacts of the Clean Development Mechanism," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 09-045/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Purohit, Pallav, 2008. "Small hydro power projects under clean development mechanism in India: A preliminary assessment," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 2000-2015, June.
- Purohit, Pallav & Michaelowa, Axel, 2007. "CDM potential of wind power projects in India," HWWI Research Papers 1-8, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWI).
- Sathaye, Jayant & Murtishaw, Scott & Price, Lynn & Lefranc, Maurice & Roy, Joyashree & Winkler, Harald & Spalding-Fecher, Randall, 2004. "Multiproject baselines for evaluation of electric power projects," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(11), pages 1303-1317, July.
- Zhang, Chi & Heller, Thomas C. & May, Michael M., 2005. "Carbon intensity of electricity generation and CDM baseline: case studies of three Chinese provinces," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 451-465, March.
- Zhang, Chi & Shukla, P.R. & Victor, David G. & Heller, Thomas C. & Biswas, Debashish & Nag, Tirthankar, 2006. "Baselines for carbon emissions in the Indian and Chinese power sectors: Implications for international carbon trading," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(14), pages 1900-1917, September.
- Sell, Joachim & Koellner, Thomas & Weber, Olaf & Pedroni, Lucio & Scholz, Roland W., 2006. "Decision criteria of European and Latin American market actors for tropical forestry projects providing environmental services," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 17-36, June.
- Müller-Pelzer, Felicia, 2004. "The Clean Development Mechanism," HWWA Reports 244, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
- Sierra, Rodrigo & Russman, Eric, 2006. "On the efficiency of environmental service payments: A forest conservation assessment in the Osa Peninsula, Costa Rica," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(1), pages 131-141, August.
- Lenzen, Manfred & Murray, Joy, 2010. "Conceptualising environmental responsibility," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(2), pages 261-270, December.
- Ina, Porras & Bruce, Alyward & Jeff, Dengel, 2013. "Monitoring payments for watershed services schemes in developing countries," MPRA Paper 47185, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Diakoulaki, D. & Georgiou, P. & Tourkolias, C. & Georgopoulou, E. & Lalas, D. & Mirasgedis, S. & Sarafidis, Y., 2007. "A multicriteria approach to identify investment opportunities for the exploitation of the clean development mechanism," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 1088-1099, February.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:2009045 is not listed on IDEAS
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.