Multiproject baselines for evaluation of electric power projects
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Energy Policy.
Volume (Year): 32 (2004)
Issue (Month): 11 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Shrestha, Ram M. & Timilsina, Govinda R., 2002. "The additionality criterion for identifying clean development mechanism projects under the Kyoto Protocol," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 73-79, January.
- Langrock, Thomas & Michaelowa, Axel & Greiner, Sandra, 2000. "Defining investment additionality for CDM projects : practical approaches," HWWA Discussion Papers 106, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
- Murtishaw, Scott & Sathaye, Jayant & LeFranc, Maurice, 2006. "Spatial boundaries and temporal periods for setting greenhouse gas performance standards," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(12), pages 1378-1388, August.
- Tsikalakis, A.G. & Hatziargyriou, N.D., 2007. "Environmental benefits of distributed generation with and without emissions trading," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(6), pages 3395-3409, June.
- Zhang, Chi & Shukla, P.R. & Victor, David G. & Heller, Thomas C. & Biswas, Debashish & Nag, Tirthankar, 2006. "Baselines for carbon emissions in the Indian and Chinese power sectors: Implications for international carbon trading," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(14), pages 1900-1917, September.
- Scott Murtishaw & Jayant Sathaye & Christina Galitsky & Kristel Dorion, 2006. "Methodological and Practical Considerations for Developing Multiproject Baselines for Electric Power and Cement Industry Projects in Central America," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 11(3), pages 645-665, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.