Joint implementation and cost-effectiveness under the Framework Convention on Climate Change
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Energy Policy.
Volume (Year): 23 (1995)
Issue (Month): 2 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jackson, Tim, 1991. "Least-cost greenhouse planning supply curves for global warming abatement," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 35-46.
- Alan S. Manne & Richard G. Richels, 1991. "Global CO2 Emission Reductions - the Impacts of Rising Energy Costs," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 87-108.
- Mills, Evan & Wilson, Deborah & Johansson, Thomas B., 1991. "Getting started: no-regrets strategies for reducing greenhouse gas emissions," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 19(6), pages 526-542.
- Sitnicki, S. & Budzinski, K. & Juda, J. & Michna, J. & Szpilewicz, A., 1991. "Opportunities for carbon emissions control in Poland," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 19(10), pages 995-1002, December.
- Jorgenson, Dale W. & Wilcoxen, Peter J., 1993. "Reducing US carbon emissions: an econometric general equilibrium assessment," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 7-25, March.
- Shrestha, Ram M. & Timilsina, Govinda R., 2002. "The additionality criterion for identifying clean development mechanism projects under the Kyoto Protocol," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 73-79, January.
- Solomon, Barry D., 1999. "New directions in emissions trading: the potential contribution of new institutional economics," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 371-387, September.
- Böhringer, Christoph & Conrad, Klaus & Löschel, Andreas, 2000. "Carbon taxes and general joint implementation: an applied general equilibrium analysis for Germany and India," ZEW Discussion Papers 00-45, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Woerdman, Edwin, 2001. "Emissions trading and transaction costs: analyzing the flaws in the discussion," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 293-304, August.
- Edwin Woerdman & Wytze van der Gaast, 2001. "Project-Based Emissions Trading: The Impact of Institutional Arrangements on Cost-Effectiveness," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 6(2), pages 113-154, June.
- Böhringer, Christoph & Conrad, Klaus & Löschel, Andreas, 2000.
"Carbon Taxes and Joint Implementation An applied general equilibrium analysis for Germany and India,"
591, Institut fuer Volkswirtschaftslehre und Statistik, Abteilung fuer Volkswirtschaftslehre.
- Christoph Böhringer & Klaus Conrad & Andreas Löschel, 2003. "Carbon Taxes and Joint Implementation. An Applied General Equilibrium Analysis for Germany and India," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 24(1), pages 49-76, January.
- Oliver, M. & Jackson, T., 2000. "The evolution of economic and environmental cost for crystalline silicon photovoltaics," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(14), pages 1011-1021, November.
- Bailey, Peter D & Gough, Clair A & Millock, Katrin & Chadwick, Michael J, 1996. "Prospects for the joint implementation of sulphur emission reductions in Europe," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(6), pages 507-516, June.
- Evy Crals & Lode Vereeck, 2005. "Taxes, Tradable Rights and Transaction Costs," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 20(2), pages 199-223, September.
- Paul Leiby & Jonathan Rubin, 2001. "Intertemporal Permit Trading for the Control of Greenhouse Gas Emissions," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 19(3), pages 229-256, July.
- Franz Wirl & Claus Huber & I.O Walker, 1998. "Joint Implementation: Strategic Reactions and Possible Remedies," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 12(2), pages 203-224, September.
- Worrell, Ernst & van Berkel, Rene & Fengqi, Zhou & Menke, Christoph & Schaeffer, Roberto & O. Williams, Robert, 2001. "Technology transfer of energy efficient technologies in industry: a review of trends and policy issues," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 29-43, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.