Options for baselines of the clean development mechanism
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change.
Volume (Year): 4 (1999)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/11027
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Heister, Johannes & Stähler, Frank, 1994. "Globale Umweltpolitik und joint implementation: Eine ökonomische Analyse für die Volksrepublik China," Kiel Working Papers 644, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Rentz, Henning, 1998. "Joint implementation and the question of `additionality'--a proposal for a pragmatic approach to identify possible joint implementation projects," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 275-279, March.
- Sutherland, Ronald J, 1996. "The economics of energy conservation policy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 361-370, April.
- Franz Wirl & Claus Huber & I.O Walker, 1998. "Joint Implementation: Strategic Reactions and Possible Remedies," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 12(2), pages 203-224, September.
- Axel Michaelowa & Holger Schmidt, 1997. "A dynamic crediting regime for joint implementation to foster innovation in the long term," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, Springer, vol. 2(1), pages 45-56, March.
- Jared Hardner & Peter Frumhoff & Darren Goetze, 2000. "Prospects for mitigating carbon, conserving biodiversity, and promoting socioeconomic development objectives through the clean development mechanism," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, Springer, vol. 5(1), pages 61-80, March.
- Zhang, Chi & Heller, Thomas C. & May, Michael M., 2005. "Carbon intensity of electricity generation and CDM baseline: case studies of three Chinese provinces," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 451-465, March.
- Zhang, Chi & Shukla, P.R. & Victor, David G. & Heller, Thomas C. & Biswas, Debashish & Nag, Tirthankar, 2006. "Baselines for carbon emissions in the Indian and Chinese power sectors: Implications for international carbon trading," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(14), pages 1900-1917, September.
- Tran Tuyen & Axel Michaelowa, 2006. "UNFCCC Kyoto Protocol Clean Development Mechanism Baseline Construction for Vietnam National Electricity Grid," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, Springer, vol. 11(3), pages 723-740, May.
- Shrestha, Ram M. & Timilsina, Govinda R., 2002. "The additionality criterion for identifying clean development mechanism projects under the Kyoto Protocol," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 73-79, January.
- Langniss, Ole & Praetorius, Barbara, 2006.
"How much market do market-based instruments create? An analysis for the case of "white" certificates,"
Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 200-211, January.
- Ole Langniss & Barbara Praetorius, 2004. "How Much Market Do Market-Based Instruments Create?: An Analysis for the Case of "White" Certificates," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 425, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.