Options for baselines of the clean development mechanism
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change.
Volume (Year): 4 (1999)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/11027
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Sutherland, Ronald J, 1996. "The economics of energy conservation policy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 361-370, April.
- Axel Michaelowa & Holger Schmidt, 1997. "A dynamic crediting regime for joint implementation to foster innovation in the long term," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 2(1), pages 45-56, March.
- Rentz, Henning, 1998. "Joint implementation and the question of `additionality'--a proposal for a pragmatic approach to identify possible joint implementation projects," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 275-279, March.
- Franz Wirl & Claus Huber & I.O Walker, 1998. "Joint Implementation: Strategic Reactions and Possible Remedies," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 12(2), pages 203-224, September.
- Zhang, Chi & Heller, Thomas C. & May, Michael M., 2005. "Carbon intensity of electricity generation and CDM baseline: case studies of three Chinese provinces," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 451-465, March.
- Shrestha, Ram M. & Timilsina, Govinda R., 2002. "The additionality criterion for identifying clean development mechanism projects under the Kyoto Protocol," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 73-79, January.
- Zhang, Chi & Shukla, P.R. & Victor, David G. & Heller, Thomas C. & Biswas, Debashish & Nag, Tirthankar, 2006. "Baselines for carbon emissions in the Indian and Chinese power sectors: Implications for international carbon trading," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(14), pages 1900-1917, September.
- Jared Hardner & Peter Frumhoff & Darren Goetze, 2000. "Prospects for mitigating carbon, conserving biodiversity, and promoting socioeconomic development objectives through the clean development mechanism," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 5(1), pages 61-80, March.
- Langniss, Ole & Praetorius, Barbara, 2006. "How much market do market-based instruments create? An analysis for the case of "white" certificates," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 200-211, January.
- Tran Tuyen & Axel Michaelowa, 2006. "UNFCCC Kyoto Protocol Clean Development Mechanism Baseline Construction for Vietnam National Electricity Grid," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 11(3), pages 723-740, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.