Particulate matter and human health in the United Kingdom
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Energy Policy.
Volume (Year): 24 (1996)
Issue (Month): 7 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Christe, Nathalie G Schwab & Soguel, Nils C, 1996. "The Pain of Road-Accident Victims and the Bereavement of Their Relatives: A Contingent-Valuation Experiment," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 13(3), pages 277-91, November.
- Ostro, Bart, 1994. "Estimating the health effects of air pollutants : a method with an application to Jakarta," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1301, The World Bank.
- Victor Brajer & Jane V. Hall, 1992. "Recent Evidence On The Distribution Of Air Pollution Effects," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 10(2), pages 63-71, 04.
- Small, K.A. & Kazimi, C., 1994.
"On the Costs of Air Pollution from Motor Vehicules,"
94-95-3, California Irvine - School of Social Sciences.
- Small, Kenneth A. & Kazimi, Camilla, 1995. "On the Costs of Air Pollution from Motor Vehicles," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt0sx81025, University of California Transportation Center.
- Anett C. Hansen & Harald K. Selte, 1997. "Air Pollution and Sick-leaves - is there a Connection? A Case Study using Air Pollution Data from Oslo," Discussion Papers 197, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Netalieva, Indira & Wesseler, Justus & Heijman, Wim, 2005. "Health costs caused by oil extraction air emissions and the benefits from abatement: the case of Kazakhstan," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(9), pages 1169-1177, June.
- Hung, Wing-Tat, 2006. "Taxation on vehicle fuels: its impacts on switching to cleaner fuels," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(16), pages 2566-2571, November.
- Mar�a Xosé Vázquez & Jorge E. Ara�a & Carmelo J. León, 2006. "Economic evaluation of health effects with preference imprecision," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(4), pages 403-417.
- Efthymios Tsionas & George Halkos, 2000. "Posterior Analysis of Environmental Damage Evaluation in Europe," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(3), pages 371-390.
- Anett Hansen & Harald Selte, 2000. "Air Pollution and Sick-leaves," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 16(1), pages 31-50, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.