Almost common values auctions revisited
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 49 (2005)
Issue (Month): 5 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Klemperer, Paul, 2000.
"What Really Matters in Auction Design,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
2581, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Peter Cramton, 1997.
"The FCC Spectrum Auctions: An Early Assessment,"
Papers of Peter Cramton
97jemsfcc, University of Maryland, Department of Economics - Peter Cramton, revised 12 Jul 1998.
- Jeremy Bulow & Ming Huang & Paul Klemperer, 1999.
"Toeholds and Takeovers,"
- Marco Pagnozzi, 2008.
"Are Disadvanteged Bidders Doomed In Ascending Auctions?,"
Journal of Industrial Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 56(3), pages 683-683, 09.
- Marco Pagnozzi, 2006. "Are Disadvantaged Bidders Doomed in Ascending Auctions?," CSEF Working Papers 169, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Frutos, María Ángeles de & Jarque, X., 2007.
"Auctions with asymmetric common-values: the first-price format,"
Open Access publications from Universidad Carlos III de Madrid
info:hdl:10016/15088, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid.
- de Frutos, M.A. & Jarque, X., 2007. "Auctions with asymmetric common-values: The first-price format," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(7-8), pages 795-817, September.
- Mª Angeles De Frutos & Xavier Jarque, 2004. "Auctions with asymmetric common-values: The first-price format," Working Papers 146, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Dmitry Ryvkin, 2007. "Tullock contests of weakly heterogeneous players," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 132(1), pages 49-64, July.
- Kalyn T. Coatney & Sherrill L. Shaffer & Dale J. Menkhaus, 2011.
"Auction Prices, Market Share, and a Common Agent,"
CAMA Working Papers
2011-24, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Rose, Susan L. & Levin, Dan, 2008. "An experimental investigation of the explosive effect in almost common value auctions," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 67(3-4), pages 927-946, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.