How relevant are specifications of behavioral relations on the micro-level for modelling the time path of population aggregates?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 42 (1998)
Issue (Month): 3-5 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Malinvaud, Edmond, 1993. "A framework for aggregation theories," Ricerche Economiche, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 107-135, June.
- Stoker, Thomas M, 1993. "Empirical Approaches to the Problem of Aggregation Over Individuals," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 31(4), pages 1827-74, December.
- Blundell, Richard & Pashardes, Panos & Weber, Guglielmo, 1993. "What Do We Learn About Consumer Demand Patterns from Micro Data?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 83(3), pages 570-97, June.
- Biorn, Erik & Skjerpen, Terje, 2004. "Aggregation biases in production functions: a panel data analysis of Translog models," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 31-57, March.
- Manisha Chakrabarty & Anke Schmalenbach, 2002.
"The Representative Agent Hypothesis: An Empirical Test,"
Bonn Econ Discussion Papers
bgse26_2002, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Schmalenbach, Anke & Manisha Chakrabarty, 2003. "The Representative Agent Hypothesis: An Empirical Test," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2003 185, Royal Economic Society.
- Jürgen Arns & Kaushik Bhattacharya, 2005. "Modelling Aggregate Consumption Growth with Time-Varying Parameters," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse15_2005, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Erik Biørn & Terje Skjerpen, 2002. "Aggregation and Aggregation Biases in Production Functions: A Panel Data Analysis of Translog Models," Discussion Papers 317, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Terry Barker & Sebastian de-Ramon, 2006. "Testing the representative agent assumption: the distribution of parameters in a large-scale model of the EU 1972-1998," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(6), pages 395-398.
- Christophe Muller, 2001. "The Properties of the Watts Poverty Index under Lognormality," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 9(1), pages 1-9.
- repec:eso:journl:v:33:y:2002:i:3:p:297-317 is not listed on IDEAS
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.