A framework for aggregation theories
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Ricerche Economiche.
Volume (Year): 47 (1993)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622941
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maria Concetta Chiuri, 1999.
"Individual Decisions and Household Demand for Consumption And Leisure,"
CSEF Working Papers
26, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Chiuri, Maria Concetta, 2000. "Individual decisions and household demand for consumption and leisure," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(3), pages 277-324, September.
- Biorn, Erik & Skjerpen, Terje, 2004. "Aggregation biases in production functions: a panel data analysis of Translog models," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 31-57, March.
- Werner Hildenbrand & Alois Kneip, 2002. "Aggregation under structural stability: the change in consumption of a heterogeneous population," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse4_2002, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Alan B. Krueger, 2003. "An Interview with Edmond Malinvaud," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 17(1), pages 181-198, Winter.
- Michal Paluch, 2004. "Structural Stability of the Joint Distribution of Income and Wealth," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse16_2004, University of Bonn, Germany, revised Dec 2007.
- Werner Hildenbrand & Alois Kneip, 2004. "Aggregate Behavior and Microdata," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse3_2004, University of Bonn, Germany, revised Jun 2004.
- Hildenbrand, Werner, 1998. "How relevant are specifications of behavioral relations on the micro-level for modelling the time path of population aggregates?," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 42(3-5), pages 437-458, May.
- Hildenbrand, W. & Kneip, A., 1999. "Demand aggregation under structural stability," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 81-109, February.
- Sophie Osotimehin, 2013. "Aggregate productivity and the allocation of resources over the business cycle," Virginia Economics Online Papers 404, University of Virginia, Department of Economics.
- Hildenbrand, Werner & Kneip, Alois, 2005. "Aggregate behavior and microdata," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 3-27, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.