Competitiveness of Turkish SMSEs in the Customs Union
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 41 (1997)
Issue (Month): 3-5 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Alan C. Stockman, 1987.
"Sectoral and National Aggregate Disturbances to Industrial Output in Seven European Countries,"
NBER Working Papers
2313, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stockman, Alan C., 1988. "Sectoral and national aggregate disturbances to industrial output in seven European countries," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(2-3), pages 387-409.
- Costello, Donna M, 1993. "A Cross-Country, Cross-Industry Comparison of Productivity Growth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 101(2), pages 207-22, April.
- Ahmet Faruk Aysan & Yavuz Selim Hacihasanoglu, 2007.
"Investigation on the Determinants of Turkish Export-Boom in 2000s,"
2007/19, Bogazici University, Department of Economics.
- Aysan, Ahmet Faruk & Hacihasanoglu, Yavuz Selim, 2007. "Investigation on the Determinants of Turkish Export-Boom in 2000s," MPRA Paper 5493, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aysan, Ahmet Faruk & Hacihasanoglu, Yavuz Selim, 2007. "The Competitiveness of Turkey with Respect to the Slovak Republic for the 1995-1999 Period," MPRA Paper 5496, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Erzan, Refik & Filiztekin, Alpay & Zenginobuz, Unal, 2002.
"Turkey’s Customs Union with the European Union: A Framework for Evaluating the Impact of Economic Integration,"
382, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Refik Erzan & Alpay Filiztekin & Unal Zenginobuz, 2007. "Turkey's Customs Union with the European Union: A Framework for Evaluating the Impact of Economic Integration," Working Papers 2007/15, Bogazici University, Department of Economics.
- Mehmet A. Ulubasoglu & Muhammet Akdis & Sabahat Bayrak, 2006. "Internationalisation and Alliance Formation: Evidence from Turkish SMEs," Economics Series 2006_05, Deakin University, Faculty of Business and Law, School of Accounting, Economics and Finance.
- Karpak, Birsen & Topcu, Ilker, 2010. "Small medium manufacturing enterprises in Turkey: An analytic network process framework for prioritizing factors affecting success," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 125(1), pages 60-70, May.
- Tonus, Özgür, 2007.
"Gümrük Birliği sonrasında Türkiye'de dışa açıklık ve sanayileşme
[Openness and industrialization in Turkey after the Customs Union]," MPRA Paper 7121, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.