'Actual' versus 'virtual' employment in Europe: Why is there less employment in Spain?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra in its series Economics Working Papers with number 100.
Date of creation: Dec 1994
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.econ.upf.edu/
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Alan C. Stockman, 1989.
"Sectoral and National Aggregate Disturbances to Industrial Output in Seven European Countries,"
NBER Working Papers
2313, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stockman, Alan C., 1988. "Sectoral and national aggregate disturbances to industrial output in seven European countries," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(2-3), pages 387-409.
- Dolado, Juan José & Bentolila, Samuel, 1994. "Labour Flexibility and Wages : lessons from Spain," Open Access publications from Universidad Carlos III de Madrid info:hdl:10016/3309, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid.
- Francisco José Goerlich Gisbert & Susana García & Vicente Orts Ríos, 1994. "Macromagnitudes básicas a nivel sectorial de la industria española: series históricas," Working Papers. Serie EC 1994-03, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Luisa Fuster, 1995. "Altruism, uncertain lifetime and the distribution of wealth," Economics Working Papers 150, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Francisco Xavier Lores, 2001. "Growth And Cyclical Fluctuations In Spanish Macroeconomic Series," Economics Working Papers we014609, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.